Thread: Question about Make_work_to_do

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OK someone please try this program and BAT file.

Version 0.0 produces 600000.0 instead of 600000 This will be fixed real soon now. Please just edit it for now.

OK replaced with Version 0.1<G> The last parameter is now fixed.

One change from MikeH's program. It looks for an optional file called recent.txt to eliminate recently found results from the sob.dat. The problem with using the file name results.txt is that it conflicted with the results.txt of Prime95 I don't want to tell you how many times I downloaded results.txt over Prime95's results.txt and/or had Prime95 append to the SoB results.txt before I put them in separate directories. But then I had to move the worktodo.ini results etc. You can still mess up and download results.txt over Prime95's results.txt, but if you are careful and rename it to recent.txt when you download it, this can now coexist in the same folder. I'm going to request MikeH to provide a recent.txt file that will have only the recent results, about 30 days worth (or 60 or 90 but not more). This will carry us over from dat to dat. Yes I know he now produces a daily dat, but only for 2M-20M. And the daily dat is still bigger than the recent.txt would be, so this will cut down on his bandwith usage.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Joe O; 08-24-2005 at 04:23 PM.
    Joe O