PDA

View Full Version : CASP5 Protein 1 Bench Page

MAD-ness
06-08-2002, 10:37 PM
Ok, I manually entered the submitted benchmarks for the current protein into Access today. The benchmark scripts are unable to pull all of the information that it would be nice to have so I had to guess at some, when I didn't know the FSB (mostly with the P3..100 vs 133mhz fsb) I went with the lower number unless other evidence strongly supported something else.

Here is a crappy, unsorted, exported to HTML version I used my yahoo id to get hosted (damn that old DF forum/mailing list, knew it had to be good for something some time).

http://www.geocities.com/m4dn3ss2000/DFBenchResultsTable.html

I am sure there are a lot of errors, going out to dinner now though and no time to check them at the moment.

This page work for anyone else?

Ideally, I would like to track memory (type/quantity/timings) and a few other performance impacting variables, but that is for somewhere down the road.

BTW, for overclocked systems, I had to divide the stock frequency by the stock fsb to get the multiplier and then divide the o/c'ed frequency by the multiplier to get the o/c fsb. Other math errors of this sort might exist.