PDA

View Full Version : McD's Monopoly Gamepieces

CaptainMooseInc
10-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Heya everyone.

I'm starting this thread because McDonald's has started their yearly Monopoly game promotion. I don't eat there too much but I do eat there sporatically. I am looking to make a distributed effort to try and win something from them.

Here's the deal, I am going to list the pieces that I already have. If you get a piece I don't have, you PM me what piece you have. If there is a way to make a combination to win a prize then whatever the prize is will be sold off for cash and the money split, or one of us (maybe 3 of us) will have to "buy" the rest off of the other distributed winners. I think it would be easier to sell off the prize and split the cash evenly.

Also, I want the little codes off the bottom of the stickers. I want them un-entered though. I will pay $0.05 per code received via Paypal (up to 1000 codes per person). Once I receive the code via Private Message I will enter it into my name at PlayatMcD.com. If the code goes in without a problem I will send you your money. If it says it's invalid I will contact you and have you verify that it is correct. If it still won't go in or has already been entered you will not receive your money, though I don't anticipate too much of this happening.

If a significant (over $100) prize (not ringtones or phone games) is won on PlayAtMcD.com then the same rules will apply to the prize splitting. Yes, I bought the code off of you but it was YOUR code that made it possible to win so you deserve a little more than a nickle.

Currently I have these stickers:

Park Place (dark blue)
Pacific Avenue (Green)
Marvin Gardens (yellow)
B&O RR
Indiana Ave (red)
St. Charles Place (pinkish)
Baltic Ave (dark purple)

Do -NOT- post what game pieces you have. PM them to me and I will update the list as they are received. I'm trying to keep this thread as short as possible plus keep anonymity to those who are participating with me. I will track everything in an Excel Spreadsheet as to not lose who sent me what when PMs delete themselves. If a prize is won, then once it is claimed and dispersed then I will announce to the forum who won what and how we decided to split it.

I hope those of you who aren't too into the game are willing to try and better our odds with multi-state participation. This is definately "Distributed" Gameplay. :)

-Jeff

Also, if you claim to have a game piece and it ends up being a piece needed to win, I will need it first before submitting a claim to McD's. Otherwise it would be a fraudulant claim and there would be punishment for that.

CaptainMooseInc
10-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Updated list of game pieces acquired:

Park Place (dark blue)

Pacific Avenue (Green)

Marvin Gardens (yellow)

Indiana Ave (red)
Illinois Ave (red)

Baltic Ave (dark purple)

St. James Place (orange)
New York Ave (orange)

B&O RR
Pennsylvania RR

I'm still looking for game pieces not listed! Be on the lookout for Tennesse Ave (orange) and Kentucky Ave (red)! These will win prizes!

Remember, I'm buying the -UNUSED- 10 digit codes off the bottom at a rate of $0.05 per code up to 1000 codes per person. It doesn't matter if it's a duplicate on the list, it just can't be entered at PlayatMcD.com. If the codes you provide help get 3 properties on the online gameboard then YOU will get to split the prize with me!

CaptainMooseInc
10-08-2005, 05:00 AM
Updated list:

Park Place (dark blue)

Pacific Avenue (Green)
North Carolina Ave (Green)

Marvin Gardens (yellow)

Indiana Ave (red)
Illinois Ave (red)

Baltic Ave (dark purple)

St. James Place (orange)
New York Ave (orange)

Conneticut Ave (light blue)

B&O RR
Pennsylvania RR

I still want the codes from the bottom guys! So if you have a piece listed above and aren't going to use the 10 digit code at the bottom I'll pay $0.05 per code! Remember! Just PM me with what you have. And if you have unused codes then make sure to include your Paypal e-mail address.

-Jeff

em99010pepe
10-08-2005, 06:38 AM
Jeff,

So how old are you?:scratch:
Your post is so funny.

Carlos

CaptainMooseInc
10-08-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm 19. I just love the codes because of some of the rewards you can get. You don't always get them (and they're much more rare this year than last) but Digital Photo prints, ringtones, and cell phone games. Hell yeah I'll pay for the codes and save $2-3 per ringtone and if the codes make a set of 3 properties online then you win too which makes chances better and I am offering to split those with whomever provided the winning code. :)

-Jeff

CaptainMooseInc
10-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Still looking! C'mon! Doesn't anyone eat at McD's? I know us Americans love to feel our arteries clogging and hardening.

-Jeff

birdman2584
10-11-2005, 11:17 AM
haha, only every once in awhile do i like to shorten my life by a few minutes:p

LAURENU2
10-18-2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by birdman2584
haha, only every once in awhile do i like to shorten my life by a few minutes:p

Now Now MD was started here Morton grove IL and I have been eating there every weekday for the past 40 years And I have only gained 12Lb from the age of 14 And My total cholesterol is only 172 So it is unfair to tag MD that way:cheers:

black_civic55
10-18-2005, 01:51 AM
you can add Atlantic Avenue (yellow) and Oriental Avenue (light blue) to your lsit from me