PDA

View Full Version : dropped test que

Keroberts1
10-14-2005, 09:27 PM
Is the dropped test que still active? If there are tests below 10 million perhaps as low as around 7 million that haven't even been tested on are they still handed out or are these waiting for us to finish DCing too?

kfx
10-17-2005, 04:21 AM
Look like it´s active again, not really sure what is going on.

Nuri
10-17-2005, 11:09 PM
If I understand it correctly, currently the dropped tests queue has the same priority with the dc queue. As tests with lower n have higher priority within the same priority queues, 7 million test currently have lower priorities, thus not being handed out by the server.

Alien88
10-18-2005, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Nuri
If I understand it correctly, currently the dropped tests queue has the same priority with the dc queue. As tests with lower n have higher priority within the same priority queues, 7 million test currently have lower priorities, thus not being handed out by the server.

correct :)

vjs
10-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Alien,

Have you looked into the problem with the sieve submission for factors.

It appears as through the server accepts upto n<50M however when ever a factor n>32M is submitted it ignores every factor after that... including n<20M.

It might be a quick fix to reduce the n to n<32M for the time being.

Alien88
10-18-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by vjs
Alien,

Have you looked into the problem with the sieve submission for factors.

It appears as through the server accepts upto n<50M however when ever a factor n>32M is submitted it ignores every factor after that... including n<20M.

It might be a quick fix to reduce the n to n<32M for the time being.

Yeah, we're working on fixing that..

Joh14vers6
10-20-2005, 11:53 AM
My accidental mistake with the windowsregister also makes clear that tests with a k that is prime still drop in the dropped tests queue.