PDA

View Full Version : Protein images for EM III HTML stats

TheWeatherMan
06-14-2002, 09:32 AM
For those who don't have an image for many of the new proteins, here is a zip file containing all the images I currently use to view my HTML stats page. Each image is 120 x 120 pixels in size and is a good example of what the proteins look like. As you get your own protein library built up, you may want to replace these with others you like better. Unzip the file into your "stats" folder found in the folder EM runs in. Hopefully you are tracking your stuff and saving a copy of each new protein as it comes to you.

I am going to create some FAQ's that relate to EM and some of the more complex things you can do with it. I haven't as yet updated the document file that is supposed to explain all the features. I will work on that this weekend.

Thanks to all of you who support and use the EM III program. :D
My goal is to make the Stanford project more interesting to the user and hopefully this interest will translate to running the F@H client 24/7 and never shutting it down. This is just one of the ways I show my support for what they are trying to accomplish. I hope you in turn will support them by running their client. :cool:

Get the protein pics here: http://www.em-dc.com/download/proteins.zip