PDA

View Full Version : Anyone noticing less points?

Digital Parasite
12-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Anyone notice their R@H clients getting less points in the past few days? Normally I get about 650 points per day and have been for a long time. The past few days it has dropped to about 375 per day. I checked my boxen and none of them seem to be stuck.

Happening to anyone else? I notice the latest batch of proteins we are crunching take a lot longer than previous ones, does that have something to do with it?

Bok
12-06-2005, 03:17 PM
I think it does fluctuate depending on the particular job that is being worked on, but not to that degree. My RAC was up around 18000 for a couple of days and has now dropped back into the 16000's.

Bok

LAURENU2
12-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Digital Parasite is that Box rebooting itself ? I have seen my nodes lose Hrs when you reboot them A bad Power supply or power management set to low can force a reboot Check the runtime counter clock

Glenn119
12-06-2005, 04:47 PM
As I am fairly new to R@H my stats keep going up everyday but I think I'm leaveling off now at about 2600. So no, not any low counts that I can see :blush:

Digital Parasite
12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LAURENU2
Digital Parasite is that Box rebooting itself ? I have seen my nodes lose Hrs when you reboot them A bad Power supply or power management set to low can force a reboot Check the runtime counter clock

No reboots, system is just as I left it before.

Digital Parasite
12-07-2005, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure what is causing this, but I just checked my computer profile and the Interger performance was only 1800 where as it used to be 3800 so I did a benchmark again and it went back up to 3800. I guess my box was doing the same amount of work but just getting less credits.

It must have re-done the benchmark at a bad time when something else was running. :moon:

Bok
12-07-2005, 08:12 PM
You're boxen do other things? ;)

:spank:

:rotfl:

Bok

Digital Parasite
12-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Bok
You're boxen do other things? ;)

Yeah I know, hard to believe, but this Masters degree has to get completed somehow... :crazy:

DocWardo
12-08-2005, 11:49 AM
hehe, just like the exams have to be written and webpages edited.

oh and the most important thing of all (sometimes).....
.......A nice long game of Civ 4 ;)

The one thing I have noticed with winxp services is I have some of them just stopping for no reason. Anyone else have this issue? If so does setting it up to auto-restart help?