PDA

View Full Version : poorboy

LAURENU2
12-14-2005, 07:52 PM
I see you coming around here Are you looking for a place to hang your hat?:Pokes:

Paladin*
12-16-2005, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by LAURENU2
I see you coming around here Are you looking for a place to hang your hat?:Pokes:

Not really Laurenu2, I just kinda like the Stats Pages here so I have an open page to the Site. That's probably why my name shows up a lot. If I ever was to jump ship I would give the Free-DC Team some very careful consideration though ... :thumbs:

LAURENU2
12-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Oh well can't blame a guy for trying :thumbs:

em99010pepe
01-08-2006, 06:05 PM
PoorBoy,

I see you're crunching Rosetta. Come on, join us!

Carlos

Paladin*
01-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the offer, I've just been too undecided :umm: whether to join another Team or not. I don't want to join another Team & then decide I don't want to be on that Team either.

I'm not a Team jumper & I take joining a Team seriously before making a decision. The only reason I was on the AMD Team @ the Rosetta Project was because I thought another person I knew was going to join it. But then he decided not to so I eventually dropped off it myself ... :bang:

LAURENU2
01-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Well PoorBoy I will say you will not find a better team then Free-DC anywhere.
This team WILL help you in any way they can
This team will not judge you, or insult you, or leave you to fight for yourself
And we have the best darn stats in the World

Post around and read through our forum makeup your own mind
I am sure you will find as I did, this is the Best Team to hang your name in:thumbs:

em99010pepe
01-09-2006, 02:58 PM
PoorBoy,

I can only speak for myself but I love this team. I came from another team, as Lauren, and here I learned a lot of things and earned a bunch of friends. Here they respect you.
The most important is to have fun and here is the best place.

So my invitation still stands, JOIN US!

Carlos

Shish
01-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Looks like you`ve thrown your lot in with us mate.
Nice to see you here even if you`ve pushed us all down in the stats :cheers: :D
And may I offer you a welcome to the nicest team around. Most of us have come here from other teams because of the good atmosphere and help here and disatisfaction with the back biting on other teams.
Welcome.

Bok
01-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Welcome PoorBoy!

Great to have you crunching with us :)

Bok

LAURENU2
01-10-2006, 12:40 AM
Welcome PoorBoy!

Great to have you crunching with us :)

Bok
:welcome: Once you try us theres no going back:banana:

ronbo54
01-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Welcome to Free-DC!! :cheers:

Paladin*
01-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Thanks Guy's for the Welcome ... :cheers:

Sorry LAUREN2 for :train: you but Plum Ugly was starting to push me for the 10'th spot so I had to put some space between me & him. I'll keep the spot warm for you until you want it back ... :rock:

LAURENU2
01-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks Guy's for the Welcome ... :cheers:

Sorry LAUREN2 for :train: you but Plum Ugly was starting to push me for the 10'th spot so I had to put some space between me & him. I'll keep the spot warm for you until you want it back ... :rock:

No problem it felt good and I needed a back massage anyways:hifi:

LAURENU2
01-18-2006, 02:32 PM
PoorBoy you have to steep on the gas and catch:beep: Plum :lmao: Or I will have to
PB.PU.L2
._:gangpunch :---->:hifi:

Paladin*
01-18-2006, 06:01 PM
PoorBoy you have to steep on the gas and catch:beep: Plum :lmao: Or I will have to
PB.PU.L2
._:gangpunch :---->:hifi:

Go for it LAUREN2 :hifi: , I've pretty much stopped running the Rosetta WU's for now anyway. It seems my PC's don't like the new batch of WU's that they have released (Version 4.81 I guess) ...

I'm getting way to many Exceeded Time Error's & Computation Error's :bang: to even bother with the Project for now ... I think the Time Error's have a lot to do with a few WU's only taking 30 minutes to run & then the next over 10 hr's to run. My Time to Completion gets set to low for the longer WU's to make it ...

Why I get the Computation Error's I have no :umm: Idea, I don't get them with any of the other Projects I run so it has to be the Rosetta W's themselves that are causing it ...

LAURENU2
01-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Looking at there forum there It seems more and more like a war zone :swear:
If you do not like the project, client, or staff then just move on as I and others have done
Come back when they have changed it for the better.
Dint brow beat it to death If people can not get your point in 1 or 2 tries then they will not no matter how many times you try.