PDA

View Full Version : New Stats Layout

magnav0x
01-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Looks friggin awesome Bok! :rock:

Bok
01-04-2006, 12:58 AM
:cheers:,

thought I'd drop it in. Not finished, but then I guess it's always a work-in-progress...I'm tweaking stuff all the time and every day I think of something new to implement :)

Bok

PS2pcGAMER
01-04-2006, 01:11 AM
I like the look. It has a much cleaner feel about it. Great work as always. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Shish
01-04-2006, 02:15 AM
Cramming a lot of stuff in there, great flags though.
Tried everything in IE to stop it jumping as selection changes down the grid and it never did that on the old version...summat funny there.:umm: :confused:
Goin to bed, got a funeral to go to later today and my brains already dying.
Penalties of getting older, the older you are the more friends funerals you go to and that1s something you never want to get used to.

Digital Parasite
01-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Hi Bok,

I'm seeing some issues with my personal RAH stats here:
http://stats.free-dc.org/new/userstats.php?proj=rah&name=3191

The projected scores graph looks fine, but the other three graphs are cut off, missing a chunk from the right and bottom sides. Otherwise looks great.

Bok
01-04-2006, 11:59 AM
yeah,

that's one of the obvious bugs. I was messing with trying to resize based on the screen resolution, but it's not possible as the server does not know what resolution you are running. I've put them back to the older sizes which are 500pixels in width each.

I've also added code so that they will be vertical based on a setting which will go into statstool at some point, for now it can be added manually in the url string.

I'll move the charts in at least now.

Bok

PY 222
01-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Bok I love the graphs but the Last 28 days stats is rather difficult to read and compare in its current layout.

Is there anyway you can put it in a form like the old ones? That way, you can see the entire 28 days in table format.

Bok
01-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Whilst I could, it took quite a lot of effort to get it the way it is now. I don't think I'll ever satisfy everyone unfortunately, just the nature of the game...

The graphs are a better indication of the scoring without being precise.

Bok

Digital Parasite
01-04-2006, 02:16 PM
that's one of the obvious bugs. I was messing with trying to resize based on the screen resolution, but it's not possible as the server does not know what resolution you are running. I've put them back to the older sizes which are 500pixels in width each.

Ahh, thats much better. Thanks. :rock:

Digital Parasite
01-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Sometimes when I go to: http://stats.free-dc.org/new/allproj.php?proj=rah

The graphs are all blank. I just refreshed and they are now listing. Bad timing on my part or some other problem?

Bok
01-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Probably a PHP session error I think. I get it once in a while too. Don't know the answer :(

Bok

gopher_yarrowzoo
01-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Bok - Swift kick maybe in order ;) or maybe need to sync the scripts maybe they run too fast once in a while i.e. maybe multiple requests at same time server load goes up, script de-sync's.. Get me ;)

Bok
01-11-2006, 03:17 PM
I doubt it.. php allocates a session id internally, it shouldn't re-use them. However I'm quite sure I'm not destroying the session correctly once created (caused a lot of errors when I did this), so that may be the case.

I'll play on my dev machine and see if I can get that bit working. Doing a few tests on hosts data for boinc right now though...

Bok

DocWardo
01-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Wondering if it would be possible to put a link to the user's Team stats on the user specific page. For example, I have bookmarked my stats page in R@H, but I do check on the Free-DC team after this. right now I need to (at least as far as I can tell) go to all teams then to Free-Dc, which adds clicks, calls, and traffic. would be useful to say team: free-dc and be able to click on free-dc to go to that teams stats page for that project.

Bok
01-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Hmm,

I can, just got to figure out where I put it. Give me a few days.

Bok

LAURENU2
01-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Bok I thought you were going to add some dancing go go girls on my pages What happened.

Other then that all looks good and works well.:thumbs:
But as DP said it might be nice to have the links to the teams home page or that teams forum_:hifi:

magnav0x
01-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Poor Bok, you guys are running him ragged over here! :lmao:

Bok
01-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Wondering if it would be possible to put a link to the user's Team stats on the user specific page. For example, I have bookmarked my stats page in R@H, but I do check on the Free-DC team after this. right now I need to (at least as far as I can tell) go to all teams then to Free-Dc, which adds clicks, calls, and traffic. would be useful to say team: free-dc and be able to click on free-dc to go to that teams stats page for that project.

I added a link at the top to the team page, not sure it's the best place for it though, so if I can think of something better I'll change it.

Bok

DocWardo
01-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Seems like the link is missing the variable for which project you are looking at.

Other than that I think that is a good place for it.

Bok
01-15-2006, 01:20 PM
oops, my bad. Fixed.

Shish
01-15-2006, 03:18 PM
I`m glad I `m not involved with stats as I`d never get anything done.
It`s bad enough configging a new Cisco router and UWB at the same time as trying to get 10Gb fibre to work properly so please don`t get me interested in stats.
Good work Bok....to each his own I guess and please ignore the occasional ribbing.:cheers: