PDA

View Full Version : Stats additions

Bok
02-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Added stats for the World Community Grid Boinc effort

http://stats.free-dc.org/new/projpage.php?proj=bwcg

I also added in agent stats for dimes.

Drill down to your individual userpage and you'll see the agents listed. Will take a couple of days for the numbers to fill properly..

Bok

Shish
02-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Dunno where you get the time mate :thumbs:
I`ve been trying to defeat windoze file protection to persuade a SataII 300 drive to install and format and eventually resorted to dos to get rid of and reload some files.
The brain is definitely overheating, especially considering the ridiculous amount of time I`ve spent on it. Just as well nobody`s got to pay me for it nowadays or back charge it to a budget :umm:

Nice that bit on Dimes but I`ve installed it so many times, most of my agents will be fake or whatever.

Bok
02-04-2006, 07:35 PM
hmm, something still wrong with agent stats, seems it's inserting when it should update.. :(

Bok

Bok
02-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Think it's ok now...

PY has the top 10 machines!!!

:allhail:

Bok

Marky-UK
02-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Nice job with the BOINC WGC team stats. :thumbs:

I was about to mention a problem with loads of the team stats missing all of their team members, but they've just reappeared so I must have been looking during an update.

None of the country flags work on the WGC stats. I think WGC uses upper-case for all its countries instead of the mixed-case common with BOINC.

Bok
02-07-2006, 02:21 PM
ah, I hadn't really looked to be honest. I'll take a look right now :)

Bok

Bok
02-07-2006, 02:30 PM
A quick ucwords(strtolower($country)) has fixed it though I notice a slovenia flag missing I'll have to add in..

Bok :cheers:

*EDIT* my bad just a typo in the Slovenia name

Marky-UK
02-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I think there might still be one missing, but I don't know which one.

http://stats.free-dc.org/new/teamstats.php?proj=bwcg&team=Easynews

Bok
02-07-2006, 03:52 PM
nah, those are ones where they don't actually have a country defined.. If you look in the xml it appears as

<country></country>

though I should handle it better...

Bok

Marky-UK
02-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Ah OK, makes sense :)

Could you map them onto an international flag perhaps?

Bok
02-07-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm thinking I should map them onto something different altogether. In fact I thought I did that at one point. :looney:

I'll find something.

Bok :thumbs:

*EDIT* for now I've just made them International as you suggest..

Cousin Caterpillar
02-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Bok, any plans to include the "new" D2OL stats as a choice in the stats tool? I started crunching D2OL after their stats crash so I get 0's when I add the project to my stats box.

Also, I'm unable to get my UD stats to show. Here is my ID:

Cousin CaterpillarIBM Internal

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Keep up the great work!:thumbs:

[edit] copying to suggestions thread...