PDA

View Full Version : Looking UP!

Paratima
06-22-2002, 12:48 PM
News Flash: This just in...

Dashing Condor vaults into 4th past sleeping guru, eyeballs #3 spot currently held by vacationing JTrinkle!

In other news, #1 xj10bt not caught napping after return! Instead of expected long summer snooze, FreeDC team leader folding up a storm. (We need it.)

Way to go,Condor and xj10bt! :thumbs:

IronBits
06-22-2002, 01:24 PM
w :D :D t !!! :cheers:
Keep up the good work guys. ECCp and DNET will be finished soon, and I'll be back with a vengence. :D
:scared:

Dyyryath
06-22-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by IronBits
w :D :D t !!! :cheers:
Keep up the good work guys. ECCp and DNET will be finished soon, and I'll be back with a vengence. :D
:scared:

You'd better be. I'm going to be missing in action until until sometime in August, but I'm gonna try to keep my systems running between now and then. I'll get you soon, IB... :D

IronBits
06-22-2002, 04:50 PM
I'll see ECCp thru to 15th place before pealing off and heading back for the ole homestead.
I don't want you and Paratima tearing thru my new yard when I'm not watching you two :p
You had better not slack off either, or Paratima will crush you :jester:
Good to see you found a moment to drop on in and say howdy.
Sux to have all that much work :(
Hurry on back ! :smoking:

Paratima
06-22-2002, 07:13 PM
Who me, cutting donuts on your lawn?

...wouldn't THINK of it!! :p

Check in once in a while & say Hi. :D

Paratima
06-22-2002, 08:00 PM
BY THE WAY..., as long as I'm posting...

Have you noticed that KWSN is knocking on our door and Team Stir Fry is still beating us in the dailies?

We need more MEMBERS. We need to ADVERTISE.

KWSN has M2001Guy and 47 ACTIVE members. TSF has 174 active members; we have 35. Their team of rats is beating our couple of elephants, pardon the expression.

Someone, Anyone needs to get our Free-DC logo and URL over to the good folks at DF, so's they can spruce up our stats page. Please? :cool:

IronBits
06-22-2002, 08:15 PM
Working on it...
Thanks to JTrinkle, it's on it's way :D

IronBits
06-23-2002, 04:13 PM
Yo Dyyryath, ummmm, we, (ahem)
NEED your DF Stats engine running, even if you have to move it here. :crazy:
The battle is getting too close to home for comfort. :help:
:notworthy

IronBits
06-24-2002, 10:36 AM
Scoffy12 has the lead in pseudo-energy with a 0.70 !
Incredible output to! :D
Looks like xj10bt is getting that challenge he wanted after all.
Can't wait for Dyyryath's stats to fill up.

:notworthy Thanks again to Dyyryath, for rushing to our aide with that incredible STATS engine! :notworthy

pointwood
06-24-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Paratima
BY THE WAY..., as long as I'm posting...

Have you noticed that KWSN is knocking on our door and Team Stir Fry is still beating us in the dailies? Yes we certainly do outproduce you guys :smoking:

It's not by much though, so you don't have to fear us just yet - we have a long way up to you guys :(

It would be fun though, if we could get closer to you and/or KWSN, instead of current situation where there is a difference of 200-400 million structures between us.

FoBoT
06-24-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by pointwood
It would be fun though, if we could get closer to you and/or KWSN, instead of current situation where there is a difference of 200-400 million structures between us.

fun for who? :eek:

;)

BTW pointwood , i was looking at some family history my sister put together and found out that a chunk of my ancestors are from Denmark, one set of my great-great-grandparents were both Danish and one of my great-great-great grandfathers (English) married a Danish women , so after English, my next greatest percentage of nationality is Danish :)

Richard Clyne
06-24-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by pointwood
Yes we certainly do outproduce you guys :smoking:

It's not by much though, so you don't have to fear us just yet - we have a long way up to you guys :(

I am sure we would love to hang about for a while to let you catch up.:bs: :D

Moogie
06-24-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Richard Clyne

I am sure we would love to hang about for a while to let you catch up.:bs: :D

NOT!!!!!!

:spank:

:D

pointwood
06-25-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by FoBoT

fun for who? :eek:

;)

BTW pointwood , i was looking at some family history my sister put together and found out that a chunk of my ancestors are from Denmark, one set of my great-great-grandparents were both Danish and one of my great-great-great grandfathers (English) married a Danish women , so after English, my next greatest percentage of nationality is Danish :) It's cold and you must be feeling lonely way up there :p ;)

You should keep your dirty fingers of our beautiful women, we prefer to keep them to ourselves since we are so few :bs: :p j/k

/me thinks it cool that there is a bit Danish Viking in you :smoking: :D

There is actually a Danish city called "Solvang" in the states. I believe it is somewhere in California, but I'm not sure.

IronBits
06-25-2002, 08:44 AM
Yes, there is, and I have been there 3 times. ;)
Wonderful place!
Solvang is in the Santa Ynez Valley with Ballard, Buellton,
Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, and Lompoc, as neighbors.
All can be reached within 20 minutes of picturesque driving.
Santa Barbara is 40 minutes driving by the ocean most of the way.
Santa Maria is about 35 minutes of vineyards, cattle ranches, and open range driving all done on 101 freeway.
http://www.solvangca.com
:D

Moogie
06-25-2002, 08:59 AM
I'll vouch for that. Beautiful place.:thumbs:

IronBits
06-25-2002, 09:37 AM
If we are going to hold onto #1...
We need about 10 more AMD 1.4s to match...
Who's gonna step up to the plate and hit a home run?
I'm almost tapped out. I have a 1.2 borged, that I'm attempting to return, and a 1.4xp borged, offline for another week or so, and a 1.2 borged, in storage for I don't know how long. :(

Paratima
06-25-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by IronBits
Working on it...
Thanks to JTrinkle, it's on it's way :D
Thanks indeed to JTrinkle! It looks great. :thumbs:

IB: If I borg any more units at work, they're gonna lower the boom on me. :eek: However, I just happen to have this here XP2100+ and a collection of pieces/parts.
If I can just get one friggin' night when I don't have to work ...:swear: I'll let ya know when it comes online.

IronBits
06-25-2002, 11:21 AM
I'll keep a light on for ya. :D

Dyyryath
06-25-2002, 12:22 PM
I've got about 80% of my systems back up now and I'll have the other 20% up by the end of the day. That should help some, but we *ARE* losing each day to KWSN, TSF, and OCN. :(

We need to get some more people on board!

FoBoT
06-25-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Dyyryath

i noticed 3 new members that are producing pretty good daily numbers

#34 dibldabl 280,000

#35 Ponky 239,469

#37 tribble 135,000

IronBits
06-25-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Dyyryath
I've got about 80% of my systems back up now and I'll have the other 20% up by the end of the day. That should help some, but we *ARE* losing each day to KWSN, TSF, and OCN. :(

Damn, you will pass me in 24hrs :(
:cheers: Go man Go ! :cheers: :D
It would be nice to snag a few more productive users indeed! :thumbs:
Where's our Minister of Propoganda when ya need him. :sleepy:

Wedge
06-27-2002, 02:38 AM
well after noticing that free-dc was in trouble with the daily output.. I've put my 1380xp back on df for the time being.. the cpu's rated at 1533 mhz but for some reason I can't run it at that speed or it'll infinite loop on me :( , but I am trying to get other people invovled in the project.

Richard Clyne
06-27-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Wedge
well after noticing that free-dc was in trouble with the daily output.. I've put my 1380xp back on df for the time being.. the cpu's rated at 1533 mhz but for some reason I can't run it at that speed or it'll infinite loop on me :( , but I am trying to get other people invovled in the project.

Cheers Wedge, :thumbs: :cheers:

Tax Bracket
06-27-2002, 06:22 AM
Adding some output as well...

Won't be up to much with this PC though but all helps I suppose...

Richard Clyne
06-27-2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Tax Bracket
Adding some output as well...

Won't be up to much with this PC though but all helps I suppose...

Cheers Tax Bracket:thumbs: :cheers:

Every Mhz (yes I mean mega) counts in this race.

IronBits
06-27-2002, 10:10 AM
Thanks alot wedge! :cheers:
Go Tax Bracket ! :smoking:

Paratima
06-27-2002, 12:03 PM
We are in better shape now that JTrinkle got our logo & link on the stats page at DF. (Thanks, Jim!) :thumbs:

Howzabout now, if someone in the know could ask Statsman to do the same on his site? I notice that the first-place wannabe's (KWSN, TSF, and OCN) all have links there.

If we let the newbies know just what sweet, lovable folks we really are, seems like they're sure to want to get onboard. :D

pointwood
06-28-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Moogie
I'll vouch for that. Beautiful place.:thumbs: When was it you were going to come and visit me? ;) :D

Hmm...12 days until I'll be visiting the States :)