PDA

View Full Version : DPC DPAD Stampede

Fozzie
02-23-2006, 10:44 AM
They're off to a flying start but someone ought to tell them they are going the wrong way.

:harhar:

LAURENU2
02-26-2006, 12:26 AM
They're off to a flying start but someone ought to tell them they are going the wrong way
But we are going the right way We(Free-DC) Top a wopping 6 Mil yesterday:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Count them 6 big ones:rock: :smoking:

IronBits
02-26-2006, 01:03 AM
U guys are just mean... :slap: ;)
Reminds me of an old saying...
Never laugh at someone getting a speeding ticket lest you be next :p ;)

I've been trying to come up with an idea for a threat meter for all projects that Bok could easily plug into his stats.

It's hard to see what our Team is doing in all projects at a quick glance...
I believe we are loosing ground in Rosetta now that we have focused on DPAD...
SOB, not much of an effort going on there either now so we are about to lose a spot...

I wish we had the membership some teams have and enjoy...
I wonder how we can boost that effort to increase our Team size?

I know if we all focused on one project, we could be the proud owners of a shiny chrome beat-down-stick, but, to maintain our lead in any one project we have to leave some boxen behind as we move around to boost ourselves in others, which means we have less and less to work with by the time we spread out to all projects...
:umm: World domination seems hard to reach, and harder yet if we were to lose some of our corporate power...

:cheers: to our home grown pharmers and to those that have just one box to crunch with! :cheers:
and a very humble gratitude to our corporate sponsors! :notworthy

LAURENU2
02-26-2006, 02:28 AM
World domination seems hard to reach, and harder yet if we were to lose some of our corporate power
Ya but the hardship is what makes it fun And is the glue that pulls us all together for the common good of the team.
The taunting is just play to make the other teams work harder

em99010pepe
02-26-2006, 09:14 AM
For the last week I had several problems with BOINC client, the PSP client crashes often when I am not expecting so I will dedicate my machines to DPAD. So far I have one AMD 64 3000+ and one AMD 2200+ on it but soon I expect to add more AMD's 1,25GHz and probably a few dual-opterons.

Let's get first place.

Carlos

Fozzie
02-27-2006, 06:57 AM
:thumbs: :cheers:

LAURENU2
03-29-2006, 09:00 PM
This is FUNNY

:Pokes: http://www.inferno.ie/Cowmov.html :lmao: __>:rotfl:
always wonder how they do it:rock:

IronBits
03-29-2006, 10:12 PM