07-23-2006, 07:19 PM
no answer from the server since 30 minutes ...:bang:

what happen :umm:

time to sleep (1.20 am) maybe :eek:

ok i go to sleep :tramp:

have a good night :slap:

bryan[RS]
07-23-2006, 11:13 PM
There was a DNS issue that affected us for about 2 hours - sorry about that. It's fixed now (by the time you read this, it will have been fixed for a long time :) )

Bryan

tnerual
07-31-2006, 06:04 PM
ok almost the same time, just one week after, dns bug again or moving server side effect ?:blush:

same as last week, i will go to sleep ...

Bok
07-31-2006, 06:16 PM
It's the same thing. As part of the server move, the DNS changed again (now to a permanent IP), the difference though is that it was posted on their main page and in their forums.

Lucky for me as I managed to stop and start my BOINC clients last night before I left home this week :)

Bok

bryan[RS]
07-31-2006, 08:59 PM
We're experiencing some ISP-related issues (mainly, a lack of solid connectivity). It seems to be happening from about :08-:25 after the hour of complete outage, then spotty connections, although more stable, from :25-:08 of the next hour. When Lee gets home tonight, he'll be calling the ISP and getting the issue resolved. The first day or so after the move went smoothly, so I'm not sure what exactly the problem is. For the quickest & latest info, stop by #rieselsieve on irc.freenode.net.