PDA

View Full Version : Looking to sell PSP

jasong
11-07-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm looking to sell my PSP for $100 or, if I don't get an offer by the 21st, $75. If I still don't get an offer before Dec. 1st, then I will employ a third option, which I'm not going to name.

This sale is only open to people in the Americas, sorry.

What I have:
a Sony PSP with the battery
a Spiderman 2 movie on UMD
a game called Untold Realms which is sort of like the dungeons and dragons games you may have seen, but not quite
and the box

(everything else is lost somewhere)

The $100 has no hidden fees at all, unless you want the shipment insured.

In terms of the chance of breakage while it's being delivered, I'm going to do something called "running to Mama" when it's time to pack it, so there's no need for concern. (I have a very dependable mama ;) )

Questions?

alpha
11-08-2006, 03:11 AM
Presumably you mean Untold Legends? Which one, Brotherhood of the Blade or The Warrior's Code? Also, do you have the charger? Any dead pixels?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested but you should clear that up for prospective buyers. Seems like a pretty good price though.

jasong
11-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Presumably you mean Untold Legends? Which one, Brotherhood of the Blade or The Warrior's Code? Also, do you have the charger? Any dead pixels?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested but you should clear that up for prospective buyers. Seems like a pretty good price though.
Brotherhood of the Blade. No dead pixels.

I charged the battery while it was in the PSP. It's been so long since I've used it that I have no idea whether or not I ever had a charger, or where it would be if I did. :(