PDA

View Full Version : eOn threats

em99010pepe
12-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Team HD20 199.28 days
Ars Technica Team Heavy Metal Lasagna 38.35 days

I'm going to run eOn until the end of next week.

Carlos

Bok
12-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Those threats are misleading... as Ars got a member moving over a lot of points this week which skews the calculation.

Brucifer
12-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Team HD20 199.28 days
Ars Technica Team Heavy Metal Lasagna 38.35 days

I'm going to run eOn until the end of next week.

Carlos

Carlos, ARS is running roughly 135K a day or less, while eon happens to be on a run of short projects lately which hasn't been the norm for quite some time. There's a feasible shot at moving above UW, but beyond that is a long haul for anyone crunching eon, other than that UT math prof (or whatever he is) that is currently #1 on the project. As for unseating FDC in eon............ LOL I sure wouldn't count much on it as there just isn't the number of eon crunchers to do it to give FDC a run on it. :) and of course still keep up their output in other projects. The reality is that eon will return to some longer and slower work units that will significantly slow down everyones daily output again, and thus a lot of the people will drift off to other projects again. It's a DC-Vault point thing effort.

em99010pepe
12-10-2006, 04:54 AM
I agree with you both but I never had at my disposal all machines so I'm giving eOn a try.

Carlos