PDA

View Full Version : Status

Paratima
08-24-2007, 02:37 PM
As Willeben pointed out in his thread, registration is now open to all and sundry. (That means YOU!) Six chairs, no waiting, check right in and call the cat a bastard.

There was some un-smooth sailing with their homogeneous redundancy (love saying that) slowing things down, so they're stopping new WU generation for a couple of days to clear out the pipes, so to speak. When they roll again, we're going to need a LOT more crunchers to keep it wonderful for everyone.

Shortly to be opening for Full Beta Testing! :banana: Be still, my beating heart!

Anyway, looks like good stuff coming on the project, soon as we get over this speed bump. :beep: Yeah, I'm enthused.

Fozzie
08-25-2007, 08:23 AM
what Paratima is eating, that's one hell of a post. :rotfl:

Anyways as he says get your asses down to the Cosmology site and get signed up so we can kick more butt in C@home

Paratima
09-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Ah well, as it comes to ALL projects, sooner or later, we've had some sort of server outage early Sunday morning. As I doubt that Scott, the admin, works on Sundays (how DARE he have a life?), we likely will get no more work until Monday morning.

Leave the manager running, just in case, but go crunch EON in stead. :walking:

Paratima
09-09-2007, 09:28 AM
My apologies to the cat...

http://lesgphoto.com/images/5014.jpg

LAURENU2
09-09-2007, 01:18 PM
My apologies to the cat...

Why Did you steep on it's tail:lmao:

Paratima
09-09-2007, 07:05 PM
:rotfl: My apologies were for my crude reference to the moggie's ancestry. That's just the way that particular cat looks.

As a public service project, I photograph cats for a couple of local cat rescue agencies so they have pics to post on their sites. Helps get the animals adopted. Consequently, I have a disk full of kitty photos, which I refer to as my Parade of Pussies.

LAURENU2
09-10-2007, 12:28 AM
it was a joke
<-- look at my Custom User Title =Team JoKeR & #2 blabbermouth
But I am working real hard to be #1 blabbermouth

Paratima
09-11-2007, 06:15 PM
No offense taken. :p I've been around a long time and don't get upset much by what gets posted.

Anyway, I got a kick out of posting that cats's pic. It's so butt-ugly that it's actually cute. :D

alpha
09-12-2007, 02:28 AM
Butt-ugly? Sheesh! That cat is gorgeous. I do have a thing for tortis though.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8725/tiahandsupup9.jpg

Paratima
09-12-2007, 08:12 AM
:rotfl: Ya learn stuff about people, here. :clap: