PDA

View Full Version : Run Over, Lock and Reload

Paratima
12-04-2007, 11:01 AM
1st place, and 2nd for that matter, are WAY out of sight for the time being. At one point in our recent mini-surge, we bettered Ars by 63K a day and got as close as 306 days to overtake. All it would have required then, would have been a few more strong players to chip in, but it didn't happen. I think we were put down by our own doubts.

Thanks to all who participated. :thumbs: We done good, led heroically by the surgemeister, LAURENU2.

We can try it again some day, maybe when UTexas gets a stronger server. (Has everyone seen enough ZZZ's?) (Or if a certain unaffiliated user *coff* Weltest *coff* takes up another hobby...)

I will crunch Eon just enough to maintain my standings. I feel the urge to do something about the 94th place I'm at in Cosmology.

Who knows? Maybe if Santa drops that quad CPU on me that the elves have hinted at... :D

Let me add that I speak only for myself. As always on Free-DC, it's up to YOU!

alpha
12-04-2007, 11:20 AM
As always, your enthusiasm is appreciated Para!

Hopefully we'll get enough team interest to one day take our 2nd place back from Ars.

LAURENU2
12-04-2007, 07:05 PM
We jest need to sneak up on them like Buffalo hunters (Oops I just Dated myself) :sniper:Close enough to take a shot at them before the get a Chance to bolt

Both of my DSL when down last night at 1am It is back online again now, And I am starting to turn on all nodes on again . That why my output was down today in all projects