PDA

View Full Version : xj10bt - I found em :D

IronBits
08-24-2002, 03:48 AM
He's all yours, good competition for you I think ;)
http://www.zerothelement.com/cgi-bin/tsf-stats/stats.pl?userId=465
guzzler is crankin em out dude, get on the schtick over there k?
/me smells leather coming on ;) :)
Get HIM :thumbs:

pointwood
08-25-2002, 04:25 AM
Okay, IB told me to try to you to start crunch again, so here it is:

Join TSF - that would make the race at the top much more interesting and everyone would speed up production - for the good of the project! :thumbs: :cool: :p

It would also make it much easier to track Guzzlers stats against your own ;) :jester:

Ps. Just to make sure - I'm, of course, not seriously suggesting this!

Paratima
08-27-2002, 05:41 PM
Ooooooh! A whole field full of TARGETS (http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=1417)! :smoking:

DGROMS.com
08-28-2002, 05:35 PM
xj10bt has nothing on the farm I am going to have in a few months 260 P4 2.2Ghz machines are going to blow you all out of the water:p

MAD-ness
08-28-2002, 06:54 PM
Looking forward to seeing the fleet.

You ought to choose another team though, Ars Technica Team Stir Fry seems like a good choice. ;)

hehe, will believe it when I see it (the farm) and will applaud it when I see it (the farm). Good luck getting it up and running.

Best of luck, it should be impressive.

DGROMS.com
08-29-2002, 03:29 AM
I don't need any luck. All my current machines are leased and the lease is about to run out and we will be renewing the machines at this point, and guess who is the IT manager and decides what machines to get. :D 260 Dell 2.2Ghz Desktops spread through out the land of OZ. All will be sharing between DF and F@H as they currently do but my output should be at least 3 times what is is now and in fact I will be leaving all the machines running DF for at least a week just to show the full power.

Changing teams no chance I want Overclockers Australia to be No1 in both DC folding projects. We are screaming up the charts in DF and have only recently lost our lead in F@H but with the new fire power it will go a long way to getting us No1 in both:moon: