PDA

View Full Version : Hey Free-DC

brettajones
03-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Hello,

I'm not sure if I posted this here or not, but... Team White Hot has created a Distributed Computing Wiki that is entirely dedicated to the DC world. We are inviting every team to come and participate in launching a full force Wiki that allows more people to understand what the DC World is all about. So please if you are willing to help out the cause come on over! The more teams the better, the more complete the wiki will be. http://dc-wiki.com .

Thanks,
Brett

P.S. I of course have already started to populate the Wiki, and I am sorry if I posted here before.

IronBits
03-31-2008, 10:29 PM
Thank you for letting us know.
Feel free to let your folks know about this place as a Distributed Computing Forum.
It would be nice if you could join us here.
Sounds like what you are starting up is very similar to what we do and the reason we are here.
Maybe we could combine our efforts here. :thumbs:

Stop on by again some time :)

brettajones
03-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Cool I will post on our forums :-) Thanks for the warm welcome and gratitude.. The O/C people basically told me to f off and never post about the wiki again... or until we got a more complete wiki.. I was like forget you guys then... I was only trying to be nice. Anyways.. I will gladly tell my team about these forums, and thanks again!

IronBits
03-31-2008, 10:54 PM
It's all about Free-DC and any information related to Distributed Computing.
You will find all kinds of 'how-to' for many projects.
There is much information to be gleaned by searching.
Keep up the good work! :D

LAURENU2
04-01-2008, 09:59 AM
It's all about Free-DC and any information related to Distributed Computing.
You will find all kinds of 'how-to' for many projects.
There is much information to be gleaned by searching.
Keep up the good work! :D

But you forgot the most important thing
All The Fun We Have Here:banana::|party|::banana:

gopher_yarrowzoo
04-01-2008, 12:52 PM
True that and we'd never tell anyone To Foxtrot Oscar we pull them up a chair, grab a :cheers: from the :fridge: and chill out