PDA

View Full Version : Team Information Topic section

danuitti
08-28-2002, 09:42 PM
While not technical, not scientific, but promotional in nature, it would be great if there was a Team Information Topic section here at the Free-DC Forum.

The idea is that teams can POUND THEIR CHEST and generally YAK about their team's efforts to recruit more people to doing DF. While it could be a free-for-all sort of thing; it might attract a Teamless User into Team Play, as well as to encourage this USER into long term dedication to the project.

Dan Uitti

runestar
08-29-2002, 03:34 AM
Hey, I'm a teamless person... haven't I seen that tagline someplace before? <dodging the old 40MB hard drives and ISA printer emulation cards being thrown at him by Dan>

A general team area might be nice where the teams can chat amongst themselves, maybe even moderated by some of the community. This could be a free-for-all area as long as it doesn't get away from the purpose of the forums. =) This would help keep the main areas more focused on DF aspects.

<clink, clink> You know if you charged two pence worth everytime we contributed an opinion or thought, Howard, in about 6 months you would probably have enough money to buy one of each kind of system out there and create the most supported systems of any project out there. (I can just see the SETI folks... how the heck did they get an Amiga client?)

RuneStar½

Chinasaur
08-29-2002, 08:31 AM
runestar,

No team? :(

Please accept my invitation and join Team FreeDC :)

We already have the forums going that are mentioned in this thread...these DF forums are hosted by FreeDC :)

Either way...have a good one and enjoy :)

"Forums? Yeah we got those...."

danuitti
09-05-2002, 09:47 PM
All your DF structures are belong to us.

RuneStar½ is a PBBer. Check us out.

Dan