PDA

View Full Version : F.y.i.

Paratima
06-04-2008, 10:08 PM
It's Wednesday evening and the website is down. Unless you've got a lot of WU's cached, might be good to hook in a backup project, at least for the short term.

:kitcat:

LAURENU2
06-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Boy I have the worst luck :bang: I seem to Crash every project I start up :bang:

paleseptember
06-05-2008, 02:36 AM
Boy I have the worst luck :bang: I seem to Crash every project I start up :bang:

It's cos you're so hard-core. Mere BOINC projects faint at the size of your, erm, ... where am I going with this?? :lmao:

How's the re-fit coming along? I've noticed your OGR output is steadily increasing again :)

LAURENU2
06-05-2008, 04:05 AM
I'm Still at impulse Got one tower running
the dormer is done Still have to retro fit the elect and networking back in
had a bit of a problem getting the towers back in tho look what happend
OUCH (http://www.break.com/index/crane-drops-networking-supplies-on-car.html)

paleseptember
06-05-2008, 07:31 AM
:lmao::lmao: @ the video

'm Still at impulse Got one tower running
the dormer is done Still have to retro fit the elect and networking back in
You know, I'm sure you're speaking English, but I have nooooo idea :) But am pleased for you that it's moving along. Good luck, and all of that. I'm sure it'll come good eventually :thumbs:

Paratima
06-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Ah, it was only down for a couple of hours.

All's fine. :smoking: Sorry about the dropped equipment.

LAURENU2
06-05-2008, 11:54 PM
:lmao::lmao: @ the video

You know, I'm sure you're speaking English, but I have nooooo idea :) But am pleased for you that it's moving along. Good luck, and all of that. I'm sure it'll come good eventually :thumbs:
A dormer is a structural element of a building that protrudes from the plane of a sloping roof surface. Dormers are used, either in original construction or as later additions, to create usable space in the roof of a building by adding headroom

Retrofitting refers to the addition of new technology or features to older systems.
In this case More electric outlet and lights