PDA

View Full Version : The "Making sure you're not dead thread."

jasong
07-01-2008, 08:14 PM
I've had at least two instances, one going on right now, where I've been really worried about someone and wondered how they were. So this is the thread where you post contact information, and people aren't allowed to use the information in this thread unless they get permission, or they're really worried about the person. Or, if Lee Stephens(Riesel Sieve) sees this, he is very much allowed to contact me so I can get the picture of him dying of thirst and suffering from a broken leg in the basement out of my head.(Lee last stated that he was going to take the Riesel Sieve servers down to the basement, and that he was in a hurry. That was about 36 hours ago)

Anyway, my name is Jason Goatcher and my phone number, with random letters added in(just take out the letters) is 5gh0ghjk1ghj-32ghj9-hjk93ghjk8we4
(btw, after that first h on the left, that's a zero)

So, if anyone ever worries about me, or I'm worried about them, this is the contact information. Also, if anyone else wants to post info(maybe there's a better way to do this, not sure) feel free.

alpha
07-02-2008, 07:14 AM
jasong, bryan posted @ Ars (http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/122097561/m/371008430831?r=772005513931#772005513931) regarding the Rieselsieve situation.

jasong
07-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Thanks for telling me about that post, alpha.

I guess I'm just being paranoid, but it's still rather stressful. It's one of those,"If you aren't dead right now, I'm going to kill you,"(not literally, mind you) sort of situations.

I'm going to be worrying until this whole situation gets resolved.