PDA

View Full Version : New Free-DC distributed.net statistics

TheJet
10-10-2002, 11:48 AM
Just thought I would let everyone know that there is now an un-official page to get your distributed.net Free-DC team and individual statistics. You can drop by:

http://freedc.virtual-olympus.com:443/Stats.aspx

To get your daily stats fix. The site is a port of the Team Beef Roast stats engine code, and any enhancements made to that code should also appear on the Free-DC version of the site. The site requires IE 5.0+ (or maybe 5.5+), but was primarily designed using Mozilla, so it may not look exactly right in older browsers.

I look forward to comments and feedback, and maybe more than 2 active users ;)

TheJet
-Ars Technica Team Beef Roast Stats Webguy and general DC enthusiast

FoBoT
10-10-2002, 12:29 PM
cool , i didn't even know i had done any OGR

thanks for the linko

IronBits
10-10-2002, 07:24 PM
Schweet! :D
Thanks TJ!

IronBits
10-27-2002, 04:20 AM
Hey TJ, I put linkage to your stats on the Free-DC OGR-25 navigation.
Your stats look schweet! by the way. :smoking:
And, we have 16 users already. :D
:thumbs:

Dyyryath
10-27-2002, 11:20 AM
Ah, no, I think those are the OFFICIAL stats. ;)

Very, very nice job, Jet! :thumbs: :thumbs:

IronBits
10-27-2002, 04:37 PM
So they are! :D
TJ - there is a difference at the Bolded items below.
http://freedc.virtual-olympus.com:443/Stats.aspx
ogr-25 Statistics Last Updated: 10/26/2002 and
http://freedc.virtual-olympus.com:443/Stats.aspx?project=OGR-25
OGR-25 Statistics Last Updated: 10/26/2002
When are the STATS updated?

TheJet
11-01-2002, 10:54 PM
Sorry IB, didn't see your message, I've been out of commission for the most part for the last 3 days (nasty wisdom teeth removal problem :( ). The end result is that the case doesn't matter. I'm working through getting all the pages to uppercase everything, but in the meantime, it is a little bit of a discrepancy. I've also got some routines together that can make up for the missing stats days, but atm, I haven't rolled them into the Free-DC version.

TheJet
11-17-2002, 10:53 PM
Just a word of warning that the Free-DC OGR-25 statistics will be down for at least an hour sometime in the next couple days for a firewall upgrade. I'll post again when things are back up, but expect a downtime sometime tomorrow evening (most likely).

IronBits
01-01-2003, 01:22 PM
Looks like it's been down alot longer than anticipated??
ogr-25 Statistics Last Updated: 12/09/2002
OR
Did you change the linkage to your stats? ;)

TheOtherPhil
01-01-2003, 01:30 PM
Looking at those stats, I still have a client somewhere producing work. This is probably an old client that was crunching RC5-64 as I have never ran OGR. Time to visit friends and family and track down that machine...I need it on RC5-72 :D

EDIT: Wow, 4th overall on the team and I didn't even realise :|party|:

TheJet
01-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Sorry about that guys,
Actually, there are a couple of problems, TBR and Free-DC stats are down indefinitely until I get a chance to work with the d.net people in crafting an alternative to my current method of stats retrieval. There was another change in their HTML stats pages which broke the current stats engine, and instead of trying to retrofit the current engine with the change (which is still a possibility), I'm working with them to improve the system overall which will make my life easier in the long term.

This was compounded a bit with the arrival of my son on 12/20, so I haven't had much time to work on things lately ;)

TheJet

IronBits
01-03-2003, 11:41 AM
Congratulations!!! :D
As to dnet changing the page layout, I noticed it borked ours, including the Rank Panel on the front page :(
One of these days...
Good to see you back, enjoy!

TheJet
01-19-2003, 02:49 PM
OK, OGR-25 stats should be back (although layout in IE is seemingly hosed :( ). I'm working on getting OGR-24 and RC5-72 data in place as I write this.

IronBits
01-19-2003, 04:49 PM
Thanks TJ! :thumbs: