PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year 2009

Bok
12-31-2008, 08:53 PM
Not quite there EST yet, but my family back in England have already celebrated :) And our Australian friends will be getting past their hangovers about now :p

Hope everyone has a fabulous 2009!

Bok :music1::banana::rock::cheers:

paleseptember
01-01-2009, 02:08 AM
Happy New Year everyone!

A great night (and subsequent morning) was had. Much bbq, drinks, fireworks and fun. We saw the sunrise, which was nice.

The general seediness is fading :]

Hope everyone also has a great time.

IronBits
01-01-2009, 02:30 AM
I wish all of you a prosperous and Happy New Year!

gopher_yarrowzoo
01-01-2009, 05:03 AM
Someone pass me the coffee and alka seltzer please....
Happy New Year to one and all, I think AMDave was the 1st on the board to celebrate it at 2pm GMT yesterday...

alpha
01-01-2009, 05:37 AM
I spent the day in agony and had an emergency trip to the doctors at 16:30. I have all sorts of stomach problems all the time so it's nothing new but the timing was not good this time. All sorted now and currently pain free, thankfully. It was not drink related.

Hope everyone else had a good time celebrating and enjoying the evening. :|party|:

Moogie
01-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Had a great evening. Good food. Good drinks. Got to watch the "ball drop" and see Dick Clark (hard seeing him like that but glad he was there).

All in all, really good.

Happy New Year everyone!

Fozzie
01-01-2009, 01:01 PM
I hope 2009 will be a great year for us all.

:thumbs::|party|:

Digital Parasite
01-04-2009, 05:59 AM
Happy New Year!

A little late but I have been busy. :thumbs:

Alpha: Yikes, glad you are feeling better. Did you ever get your big assignment done?

alpha
01-05-2009, 05:18 AM
Alpha: Yikes, glad you are feeling better. Did you ever get your big assignment done?

Yeah I just got it in on time. I don't think the stress of a looming deadline over the Christmas holiday was much help for the new years eve antics. They keep telling me stress makes IBS worse, but how do you get less stressed? :hair: Oh well, no more deadlines until 30th Jan, so there's a little bit of breathing room now.

Did you and your family enjoy the Christmas holidays?

Digital Parasite
01-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Did you and your family enjoy the Christmas holidays?

We had a great time, no stress, and even a surprise visit from my best friend who now lives in Switzerland so that was great.

Jeff.

alpha
01-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Awesome! That's one heck of a long way to come, good thing you were not out of town for the holidays. :)