PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a bad guy, I'm just really weird

jasong
02-09-2009, 06:19 PM
I seem to have a tendency to cause people to badly misunderstand me when I speak on certain topics.

I'd just like to say that I don't intend to harm anyone on here. I don't think like other people. Even before I became mentally ill, I was a strange person. I get fixated on stuff constantly, and I never know what it's going to be. (I've been known to badly scare people when it happens in conversations, when I'll seem to go into a trance and start chanting. I can tell it freaks people out, but in that moment I can't seem to access the part of my brain involving free will.)

Anyway, I really love this community, and even though I'm handicapped and might always(hopefully not) be dependent on some sort of help in my life, I don't choose to harm people or be a drain on society, and I hope someday I can repay the multi-faceted debt I've incurred by the various people who've been willing to tolerate and befriend me, online and off. :)

Oh, and lastly, no one has hurt my feelings or made me feel bad. I just thought it would be a good idea to post this.