PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Tax Bracket
10-31-2002, 11:53 AM
Hi Mods,

Just an idea, but in each Project area, how about a link directly to the corresponding project forum in the Navigation Panel, as well as to 'All Forum's which we currently have.

:cheers:

TB

IronBits
10-31-2002, 07:22 PM
Good suggestion.
I'll work on it this week-end.

Supp
10-31-2002, 08:38 PM
U noticed that news posting system's finally on-line for main fdc page. Question: will it be installed for each project section AND who'll have right to post??

...and Bug Hunter working again: when you click on our logo in Forum (upper left corner) you'll get message that The requested URL /index.shtml was not found on this server.

so remove part after / :)

IronBits
10-31-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Supp
U noticed that news posting system's finally on-line for main fdc page. Question: will it be installed for each project section AND who'll have right to post??
...and Bug Hunter working again: when you click on our logo in Forum (upper left corner) you'll get message that The requested URL /index.shtml was not found on this server.
so remove part after / :)
I'll let Dyyryath answer the first part.
You're sharp as a tack! I reminded Dyyryath last night, he must be having a serious case of STATS Featureitis atm :rotfl:

Paratima
10-31-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by IronBits
he must be having a serious case of STATS Featureitis atm :rotfl:
I think that when it comes to stats, Dyyryath has Mozart's Syndrome. He invents stuff faster than he can write it down. :eek: