PDA

View Full Version : Electron Microscope III v2.1.3 (Update)

TheWeatherMan
11-01-2002, 02:11 PM
Fixed Frames progress problem.
Fixed Language label issue.
Fixed extra launch command issue.
Added several new views (3,4,13).
Added ability to select and scroll largest view.
EM changes size to fit view selection.
More Linux issues resolved.

Those who have gotten one of the new 200 frame work units may have noticed that the frames progress bar would show 100% when it was only half way finished. This issue has been resolved.

When using the language files the HTML page had the labels for the drop down selections for proteins and boxes reversed. Fixed this issue.

When adding extra launch commands, after selecting to use it, EM would sometimes clear the option when restarting on some systems. This has been fixed.

I have been adding a lot of changes to the way the EM program can be displayed and manipulated using the skin selection menu. Along with being able to change most item images, the image and button positions can be changed. Because many people wanted to resize EM or display more clients at once, I have added and enhanced the viewing capabilities. Now, even if you are only watching one client you have all the different views available to you. What this means is EM can now change in size as it shows different views. The current view selections now available are, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 13. In the multi-view selections (2 or more) EM will size the window to show only what you have available to display up to a maximum of its original default height. When EM reaches its maximum height and you have more clients to display in that particular view, EM will display the scroll bar so you can move through the clients.

I expect that many of you will like this new feature. While I have tested everything pretty well, this new ability may have some issues I did not catch. Please let me know if you see anything weird with the display. If you find a problem, please remember how you got to the problem so I can find it easily.

While most Linux issues have been resolved, the queue.dat file display is not working perfectly. I should have that fixed in the next update.

Enjoy! :D

Get it here: http://www.em-dc.com

http://www.em-dc.com/images/latestem.jpg