PDA

View Full Version : Who Left?

gopher_yarrowzoo
11-03-2002, 07:56 PM
Hmm I've just looked at the stats pages and notice hmm without doing anything I've moved up a place, should have been 2 but someone over took me (congrates to sTARK :D)

Hmm So who was in 3rd place and who was in 6th place? as these people seam to be the ones that have left removing over 40,000 WU's, That to me is a lot of WU's :shocked: Shouldn't be allowed if you ask me... hoping teams :D

IronBits
11-03-2002, 08:08 PM
Can you say FrAgLe with both his accounts? :crazy:

Halon50
11-03-2002, 08:18 PM
Lol, crazy guy. :)

magnav0x
11-03-2002, 09:55 PM
Well not like it makes a huge difference or anything, but I transferred my seti account to free-dc, it's be inactive for a very long time. Only 270 units, but it's an extra 270 units you didn't have

Alpha_7
11-03-2002, 10:19 PM
Thanks magnav0x.

Any contribution is greatly appreciated no matter the size.

:cheers: Have one on me.

Alpha_7

gopher_yarrowzoo
11-07-2002, 06:42 PM
FrAgLe get your ass back here.. or Im gonna find ya a slap ya silly.. sheesh... Man That's a lot of units you get $$ paid to defect :D? man if so then the team you went to must be in need

fRaGgLe
11-22-2002, 07:59 PM
Sorry,

I was not paid to re-defect - as I have hopped around a fair bit already.

But if you want to donate to the "keep fraggle sane" foundation, send donations of beer to IB and he will sort me out no doubt.....

gopher_yarrowzoo
11-24-2002, 06:41 PM
hmm now how on earth can I send IB some beer? huh Im in the UK unless you mean Virtual Beers I can do then by the barrel load

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Call me :crazy: if ya wanna