PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to Webmaster

Wedge
01-21-2002, 02:17 AM
Hey all...

I put on the sig for Free-DC that dyy or someone made .. anyway I got a lot of response back.. but they all were asking.. wtf is that?

well this is my suggestion to the webmaster of the free-dc site, that they should put a "about" page that explains what free-dc is for. Most of the people that talked to me didn't bother going to the forum where the "What is Free-dc" thread is..

mr_mann
01-21-2002, 12:24 PM
you gotta be specific for the people who dont look at the obvious
:D write some small print

Dyyryath
01-21-2002, 12:35 PM
Wedge: This is a very good idea.

I've just gotten back from a trip, so I'll be catching up at work today and tomorrow, but I'll make sure this gets implemented in the next couple of days.

IB-Free
01-21-2002, 05:57 PM
Free-DC about (http://www.dbestern.net)
Look at the 27th of December post. Does that cover it ? ;)

DocWardo
01-22-2002, 10:56 PM
another question somewhat along these lines:

I know this may be a little early in the Free-DC life, but is there any plans to create banners/graphics so the members of free-dc can put on their respective website and linke back to free-dc.org in hopes to maybe interest newbies who may happen accross these site to maybe join the fight.

this just came up cause I'm currently revamping my website and thought a link might help get a few more people.

-Doc

ColinT
01-22-2002, 11:14 PM
http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php3?s=&postid=1586#post1586

Link button

DocWardo
01-22-2002, 11:32 PM
oops sorry should have searched a bit more first :(

Jammy
01-25-2002, 09:57 AM
Hey Doc . . .I have a whole bunch of those little Free-DC buttons posted on several of my sites. In fact, at one site there are three instances of the button, beginning, middle, and end of the page. I think it is kinda cute besides being avant-garde and aesthetically pleasing.

Originally posted by DocWardo
another question somewhat along these lines:

I know this may be a little early in the Free-DC life, but is there any plans to create banners/graphics so the members of free-dc can put on their respective website and linke back to free-dc.org in hopes to maybe interest newbies who may happen accross these site to maybe join the fight.

this just came up cause I'm currently revamping my website and thought a link might help get a few more people.

-Doc