PDA

View Full Version : 10 million and out

Helix_Von_Smelix
08-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Well i have hit my goal in CPDN. So over the next few weeks l will let the work finish on my remote boxes. Then who knows.

Feels strange,,,, target met. Now what??

:thumbs::confused:

Bok
08-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Nice one mate!!!

:notworthy:

Amazing output over the long run

How about some World Community Grid ?

Many individual projects you can choose, good public research and worthy causes.

Plus badges you can aim for with the points in individual levels (and team badges coming soon allegedly)

IronBits
08-14-2009, 08:12 PM
Fantastic you stuck with it so long. :cheers:

alpha
08-15-2009, 01:55 AM
Wow, what a huge milestone! Congrats!

I'd agree with Bok on WCG or even Rosetta. All good causes.

Helix_Von_Smelix
08-15-2009, 02:38 AM
May be WCG. will have alook in September :hiya:

cwhyl
08-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Heh :thumbs:
And hats off!
Guess climate is about the hardest project to run?

Put on some extra gear to get my FIRST million :D

Helix_Von_Smelix
08-20-2009, 06:11 PM
thanks guy's.

On sunday off on my anual trip to very north of Scotland!!

Shish & gopher >>> a whole year gone by!!:eek:

:D:thumbs::D

gopher_yarrowzoo
08-21-2009, 06:05 AM
thanks guy's.

On sunday off on my anual trip to very north of Scotland!!

Shish & gopher >>> a whole year gone by!!:eek:

:D:thumbs::D

Freaking heck it's not is it.... oh yeah I suppose it will be seems a lifetime away. I've finally decided to just stick the HDD from another machine in that one and run the dualie as a cruncher with No freaking programs installed on it nor will there be, well apart from Winamp, coming soon... I know I'm lazy but also going to replace the XP3200+ now as well occasional "alert" saying 115C interally which I know is wrong I acknowledge the alert and well it's ok.

Shish
08-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Perseverance extreme.
Another year? Older you get the quicker it goes and as the song goes (paraphrased) "Another year older and deeper in dept", appologies to all singers of THAT song if you can guess what it was....
And another year till I get my next car:rolleyes: Still happy so mebbe just replace this one and someone will get a bargain 3 year old with less than 10,000 on and I'll continue to be happy with a worst of 42UKMPG. How's the Prius doing mate? Don't keep it too long or the replacement bits become pricy. See you soon then? Cuppa tea?

Paratima
08-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Congrats, von Smelix! 10 mil is huge on any project. Means heaps & gobs of stickin' to it. Way to go! :clap:

LAURENU2
08-27-2009, 02:49 AM
Well i have hit my goal in CPDN. So over the next few weeks l will let the work finish on my remote boxes. Then who knows.

Feels strange,,,, target met. Now what??

:thumbs::confused:

Good Work I see your a Bad A$$ like me:lmao: