PDA

View Full Version : My Site and Forums are up and running :)

SAK
12-07-2002, 11:05 PM
Well, though the site was made for me a long time ago, it's finally being put to good use!

I've done a bit of work on it the past few days and made it somewhat acceptable as a startup site. Now I just have to get a real logo for it and stuff like that.

Anyhow, lemme introduce you to my organization. Basically, SAKnet is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting DC through awareness and competition, advancing the technology, and anything else. I believe strongly that DC is going to get bigger and bigger and really should be utilized better as a technology. It could have soooooooo many positive effects on humanity.

I could write a 10 page post here but I think I'll just give ya the link to my site and let ya read it there to see if ur interested :)

www.SAKnet.org Distributed Computing non-prof organization (http://www.saknet.org)

I won't be able to work on this organization or run it without some help. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully getting some great core-members to join up with us. I konw the kinda great people the DC community has. Hopefully some of you feel the same way that I do and would consider giving SAKnet a try :)

Peace all, thx for checkin out the post

SAK
12-08-2002, 12:01 AM
Here's a couple things we could use: ;)

l33t html/java/etc programmers
forum moderators
l33t stats gods for site
graphics kings
members (anyone)

ill think of more, it's late :sleepy:

SAK
12-08-2002, 06:10 PM
Well, when I awake this afternoon my site was completely down. I was getting some mysql errors last night, and now this.

I'm looking for some new hosting. A friend of mine works for an ISP, so I'm gonna try to get a donate account from them.

If anyone here could offer any assistance, pls let me know. Damn, it sucks not having a good site and stuff. I was so excited last night when everything seemed like it was working great. Then the mysql errors when I was trying to read posts and stuff in my forums, and now the server is completely down. Grrrrr

:swear: :bang:

:cry: