PDA

View Full Version : Team Leader Nominations Here

ColinT
01-23-2002, 11:35 PM
Please post your choice for team leader. See my post in the Lobby.

Angus
01-24-2002, 02:42 AM
What team?

whilden@ars
01-24-2002, 11:22 AM
It appears all the teams

Wonder if Free-Dc has notice the link at our site?, wonder if they care? Maybe we should remove it? Wonder if I started drinking to early?

whilden@ars
Holder of the first locked thread at Free-Dc

Berg.the.Red
01-24-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by whilden
Wonder if I started drinking to early?

whilden@ars
Holder of the first locked thread at Free-Dc
they say you shouldn't start drinking before noon. ( 12 minutes to go BTW. ) and it's always noon somewhere in this world ... ;)

... some call it a six pack. i call it a support group. ...

IronBits
01-24-2002, 12:48 PM
hehehe -
I don't think we have a Team for this project...
Maybe we shouldn't...
Maybe we should...
I don't run this project client, so I shall remove myself from any further discussions, unless I am forced to find 'that' key ;)

whilden@ars
01-24-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Berg.the.Red

( 12 minutes to go BTW. )

12:55 :) Hey Berg..you must be "Central" time..which means u need to sign up in the TPR thread for the factoring guantlet.

Berg.the.Red
01-24-2002, 01:01 PM
actually - it's 4 minutes to the good now !!!! but i've only got one machine that would be any good at it. ( we ARE talking LL factoring aren't we ?? )

whilden@ars
01-24-2002, 04:22 PM
Yeah, trial factoring..you currently do Double Checks's and your machines would do real well on Factoring maybe 1-3 days each unit. Were looking at taking #1 and the guantlet should give that to us and then back to DC and LL tests for that title.

Hey post if your interested were looking for a few good americans. :)

To get back on Topic, I nomiate Trif as the leader of the Free-DC team.

Originally posted by Berg.the.Red
actually - it's 4 minutes to the good now !!!! but i've only got one machine that would be any good at it. ( we ARE talking LL factoring aren't we ?? )