12-31-2009, 06:55 AM
:birthday:
:cheers:

Digital Parasite
01-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Happy belated birthday.

LAURENU2
01-03-2010, 03:33 AM
The Story of my life day late and a dollar short But Happy B-Day to you anyways:birthday:

ColinT
01-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Sorry I am late. I hope you had a good one!

Shish
01-14-2010, 11:05 AM
I normally try to ignore all birthdays but really hope you had a special one mate :D:thumbs:
Personally, not looking forward to mine later and appologise to anybody for not acknowledging any other birthdays but you really are a special guy to me Bok, even if it ain't said often enough. Without your hard work on Free-Dc along with the other guys, I'd have no real forumns I'd like to be part of.
Cheers and Beers mate and many of them.
I'm just having a little break from exploding and overloaded/overheating brain so nice to add my belated greetings.
Our weather here's been bad but prolly yours has been more normally worse. US always has biggest and best or worst of most thihgs :p:D:thumbs:

Bok
01-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Thanks Shish, guess I never replied to this thread, so thanks all for the birthday wishes.

Had a good birthday, celebrated it a day later on New Years Eve with some friends and their kids around. I feel old.

Yes, I've seen the bad weather over there in the north east, we've been cold here but no snow. It can get pretty frigid at times here in NC (13F recently) but that's nothing compared to the upper mid west :)

Bok :cheers:

Shish
01-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Snow mostly gone but black ice and freezing rain. Major problems with our new heating/water fancy gas/steam boiler twice now from day before Xmas to midweek thaw then again for 2 days over new year. Mind you, Bosch gave us a good hotel room twice and paid for an engineer to fly up (pity the main airports were all shutdown tho' :() as well as paying most of the room bills etc plus some pocket money, so we didn't do too badly. Engineer says UK install now has to be modified to EU fittings to stop steam discharge freezing up in our (recorded) windchill of -26C. Told them they put the pipe in the wrong place but did they listen? Installer tried to save a few bob by going shortest route HAH! and using copper outlet pipe instead of expensive hitemp plastic. So now all I want is something towards gas bill to stop house freezing up and I'm sorted. New Googlephone lookin good apart from crap camera, was going for a Sony Satio but too buggy yet (freebie of course).Iphone still too Apple expensive for my tastes but my 62nd soon so wait till you can say 60th mate. Just a laddie yet :D. Grandkids are when you start feelin old cos they jus wear you down even if you're just in 30's. Having my birthday in one of the boys new pubs somewhere in the wilds of Yorkshire, getting waited on hand and foot for a change :D:thumbs: cos it's a posh village and has a good bunch of staff to do the part hotel/pub/excellent restaurant. Try being like the Queen mate and have 2 birthdays a year. Wish I was a couple quid behind her tho and had her medical help :blush: but not jealous of anybody.
Sorry for the verbose, hope you keep going for many,many years longer and don't wish I was back in similar shoes to yours one little bit as I'm enjoying a "good spell" but could use some youth and a couple spare brains for backup :rolleyes:
Keep on keeping on mate but enjoy it at all times, you're doing pretty good for a Sand Dancer :D:D:thumbs: