PDA

View Full Version : Keep an Eye on the Folding Section of the Site!

Dyyryath
01-27-2002, 03:18 AM
I'm going to start making regular updates there, so make sure you keep and eye on it!

If you haven't already been there, you can find it here (http://www.free-dc.org/folding).

Anyone who has suggestions for it should post them here. The team member stats are now online (for the most part) and the project stats will be up soon.

I'm also looking for some help filling the other pages with useful content.

If you'd like to contribute FAQs, How-Tos, Links, Downloads, or even just suggestions, let me know. I'd like to get our Folding section going in the next week.

I'll soon have some automated news posting software in place much like what I'm using for the TPS site. This means I'll be looking for people to help update the news. If you'd like to do this, drop me an email or post a response in this thread.

IronBits
01-27-2002, 02:35 PM
Very Nice! That section is shaping up just grand!
I really like the clean accurate STATS to.

Consider this a response (note: that doesn't mean volunteer) :D
I'll see what I can come up with tho.

I'm sure Pointwood is full of good stuff to help out. ;)

ColinT
01-27-2002, 04:23 PM
Those stats are SUPERIOR!! Too bad the project sucks. I quit and went back to Ubero.

How long will it take to get the bad taste out of my mouth?

Paratima
01-27-2002, 04:53 PM
Is there a PROBLEM here?:rolleyes:

ColinT
01-27-2002, 06:08 PM
ViJay?

Paratima
01-27-2002, 07:39 PM
Sorry...had to go offline for a while. When your farm, I mean garden, consists of only six machines and two of them drop out, you've lost a lot of horsepower!:eek:

Anyway, I don't have that big of a problem with the F@H admins. As has been pointed out MANY times, they aren't network gurus. Although I'll bet they're learning...

Considering that they have to put up with the likes of us, seems like they're doing OK. Do you have a specific beef?

IronBits
01-27-2002, 08:15 PM
I'd like to request/suggestoin the [team plate] top center just to the left of the 'monitor', can that be carried over to the STATS page to?
Can you give me an extra 100 points per day? :D
Shrink DPs handle so it doesn't compress the stats graph. :)

Paratima
01-27-2002, 09:50 PM
Requesting forum LogOn/LogOff boxes on all pages. Also, in Personal Stats, Current Production Section, there's a field titled "Points Total for TER"! :eek: Oops!

IronBits
01-27-2002, 10:20 PM
Logon/Logoff on every page on the Forum will take time. We will look into it, but will be on the back burner for awhile.

I just use the X or File, Close - when I'm done myself...

IronBits
01-30-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Paratima
Requesting forum LogOn/LogOff boxes on all pages. Also, in Personal Stats, Current Production Section, there's a field titled "Points Total for TER"! :eek: Oops!

Thanks for pointing out that slight oversight!
It's fixed, now it says "Points Total for Free-DC" :D

Paratima
01-30-2002, 10:14 PM
Very good, yer Great Purpleness!:p

Gyro77
01-31-2002, 07:51 PM
Looks good so far. Might I suggest either adding a link to or incorporating the info from the FAH2 personal stats page into ours? (Such as the number of systems active in the past week and stuff, I find it interesting to check out the numbers of systems people have. :D