PDA

View Full Version : FAO Iron Bits

gopher_yarrowzoo
01-15-2003, 08:58 PM
I'm Coming to Get Ya ( I wish :P) Your my Next Target... And I almost always get my man...
What happened you appeared to be Idle for so long did I waken you up when you realised oh shoot the dude could pass me :O and that just wouldn't be allowed
:D :jester:

IronBits
01-15-2003, 10:45 PM
hehehehe, you noticed eh?
Mashrinx took off like crazy, so I moved a few boxen around...
I was doing like 36 WUs per day, then stopped, until I noticed you trying to be sly like a fox and slide by me. :D
Aim for Tax Bracket, he needs a push I think ;)
Keep up the pressure! :smoking:
I would also like to take the time to say howdy to all the new folks helping us out on Seti :thumbs:

PY 222
01-16-2003, 02:43 AM
Ahh... SETI, still my first love in DC. Too bad I feel that too many people are in this project already that I feel my workunits have become some what of duplicates. So greener pastures is where I seek.

So congrats to you folks that are still keeping Team Free-DC SETI@home running and welcome to the new guys too :thumbs:

Tax Bracket
01-16-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by IronBits

Aim for Tax Bracket, he needs a push I think ;)

Hey... if you guys get too close for comfort I might be forced to re-deploy my unfeasibly large hardware arsenal
(hmmm...that'll be those two sub 1GHz PC's on your desk then? :crazy: ) from manovers on SoB...

It could get ugly....

IronBits
01-16-2003, 09:51 AM
Well in that case, guess we will aim a tad higher then :bang:
15) steep :D

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-16-2003, 07:34 PM
oh this looks fun *evil manical laugh* look out whoever :D

Angus
02-16-2003, 11:47 PM
I think IronBits needs to come defend himself in SETI...

IronBits
02-17-2003, 12:38 AM
:rotfl: In your dreams buddy, in your dreams... :rotfl: :)
I've got my eyes on Dyyryath -- I'm gonna make him break out his work boxen! :scared: :notworthy

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-21-2003, 07:32 PM
Hey Iron Bits, what ya waiting for Im only like 35 behind ya now... :P lmao... when ya gonna break out in a sweat and do something - lol or are ya just waiting for me to over take ya then break out the 4 PII-500's ya got stashed :P

IronBits
03-02-2003, 06:39 AM
:rotfl: I'm watching ya! ;)
I see Tim flew by Angus! :cheers:

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-12-2003, 08:03 PM
I'll Get You Iron Bits I will even If I only pass you for 5 minutes I'll pass you.. Mind You we'll both Pass Tax "No My Ass Isn't a Target" Bracket soon :P... I see some others have woken up, now that they see their positions have changed

IronBits
03-12-2003, 11:31 PM
:) It's good to see the scoreboard light up so nicely :D
Everytime I look around, there you are trying to pass me :bang:
:cheers:

Richard Clyne
03-13-2003, 01:39 PM
No one can accuse me of stirring it.;)

/me passes IB a giant sized Gopher beating stick.:spank: :D

Honest.:p

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-16-2003, 06:04 PM
oh is that so, I'll remember that one Mr. Clyne :D, such a pity I only have limited access to a 2nd box, otherwise IB wouldn't have seen me coming untill he seen my dust trail :rotfl: call me:crazy: but what the heck it's fun ;) cos at least Im a semi true dude only using 1 boxen and that ain't OC'd so I maybe :sleepy: to the rest but I'm :smoking: :rolleyes:

Richard Clyne
03-16-2003, 07:51 PM
Gopher,

Will call you during week. BTW got your text message. I have been pre-occupied on other things. Sorry for not getting back to you. :o

Also, I am only using 1 box, not OC.:p

IronBits
03-16-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Richard Clyne
/me passes IB a giant sized Gopher beating stick.:spank: :D
Thanks Richard, but I'm not gonna slow down or go back there to use it.
I'll keep it next to me tho, if you don't mind, just in case he tries anything. :thumbs: :D

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-17-2003, 06:48 PM
IB as If I would stoop to such tactics as "borrowing" and "borgin" boxen lmao :rolleyes: ....
Im closing in on Tax "not included in this result" Bracket :D... Although I do have a K6-3-450 I could use :> if I can keep it stable on this POS board...:crazy: ...
Im an :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy, just keep 'em crunchin gents we need all the unit's we can get :thumbs:

IronBits
03-17-2003, 07:34 PM
It's not only boxen that makes a difference... it's attitude :D
And you have a great one! :thumbs:
It's good to have ya :notworthy

Richard Clyne
03-18-2003, 02:21 PM
If anyone has "attitude". The Gopher is your man.;)

BTW IB, feel free to use the "Gopher beating" stick any time you please. I will not mind.:D

gopher_yarrowzoo
04-09-2003, 06:26 PM
Hmm You Blinked didn't ya, and Missed me passing you
sorry :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
have another :cheers: or :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I'll take that stick thanks, now where it Mr. Clyne..........:smoking:

Richard Clyne
04-10-2003, 06:20 PM
/me goes hunting for his x-tra x-tra x-tra large "Gopher" beating stick :)

Now, where is that Gopher. I'll teach that young upstart a lesson :D

:moon: :moon:

gopher_yarrowzoo
04-11-2003, 11:28 AM
*chuckles* young upstart make me sound like a teenager lmao @ me being a teenager...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Im old enough for :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: so :P

. o O ( Hmm Mr Clyne must be feeling old like oh 60 )

Richard Clyne
04-11-2003, 07:00 PM
When I was a lad just fresh out of nappies. I had to get up at 4.30am. Do a paper round and deliver the milk before 6am, when I would go do a 12 hour shift down pit. After that I would have to go and do a 8 hour shift in mill.:D :moon: