PDA

View Full Version : Where's the stats?

megadose_
01-30-2002, 06:50 AM
I know you're a busy man dyyryath, give us a guestimate on the genome stats. Even if they were the same as TPS that would be fine. Or does someone else have a better place to go to see Free-DC stats for genome other than Stanford?

IronBits
01-30-2002, 10:15 AM
How about http://www.statsman.org/genomestats/4033.html that should hold you down ;)
Ohhhhh, 2nd place you have, nice!

Darkness Productions
01-30-2002, 10:58 AM
I'm already working on a set of Genome stats for you guys

Hopefully, I should have it "ready" (or at leasy minimally functional) by the end of the week, or the beginning of next week. I'll let you all know...

Dyyryath
01-30-2002, 12:41 PM
DP: Concentrate on SETI and Ubero (and possibly Sengent & UD). I've actually got Genome stats already running. I just need to put them up in a project section of the site dedicated to Genome.

megadose_: Sorry for the delay. I'll see what I can do about getting them up by the weekend.

megadose_
01-30-2002, 07:43 PM
No problem Dyyryath. I know you haven't been busy so whenever it's convenient for you ;)

You guys thought any of adding a Free-DC supercomputer? Just wondering since a couple of you guys had a part in that I thought.

[added second part]

IronBits
01-30-2002, 08:33 PM
Yes, a Free-DC Super Computer (Mini Computer) :D is in the plans. I am fleshing it out, but I R slow ...

ulv
02-08-2002, 03:33 AM
Well, I know the DANGERS , but I'd really like to see Dyyryath's stats for G@H.
Now that we are diving into the top 50, and need to get some more members.

Calling for help from the STATS GOD;)

megadose_
02-08-2002, 06:43 AM
OH THOUGH ART GREAT MIGHTY STATS GOD [BOWS GRACIOUSLY AT THE THRONE];)