PDA

View Full Version : Just pull over will ya?

RacerX
02-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Man! I am really getting tired of following alpha7. :bang:

I feel like I am driving one of those old gutless piece of junk cars (oh wait, I do) down the road and have someone quite close ahead of me. I know I don't have the power to pass him. But, I am really tired of being behind him too. So here I am trying to bring a little road rage to the forums. Why don't you just pull over and let me pass??

If and when I do pass, you will probably give me the finger for tailgating, and it is probably deserved.
:swear:

Alpha_7
02-05-2003, 08:26 PM
Hahahahaha :D

Awesome, this is the first time in DF I've been the subject of some Stat/Road rage :D

Sorry mate, my vechile is too big to pull over, so if you want to get past it will be again the traffic :D

:smoking: :cheers:

In the mean time you'll have to settle for :spank: and a bit of :bang:

:crazy:
:thumbs:

My production will be slumping again once I leave work experience so you'll catch me then I'm sure :D

RacerX
02-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Dang SUV's anyway. Can't even see around them when you're behind them. Maybe I can get the hole shot at the next stoplight.

Alpha_7
02-05-2003, 09:36 PM
Stop lights :D

LOL I dont stop for stoplights... maybe you need a little more horsepower :rotfl:

If when does Drryrath's stats say you'll pass me ??

Alpha_7
02-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Just checked the stats, and do my astonishment I've been overtaken,by non other then RacerX,
but I haven't given up, going to try to reclaim my 29th position....

:thumbs:

RacerX
02-06-2003, 11:24 PM
Oh yeah! Well, I spent enough time on the racetrack to learn how to mirror drive. If your gonna try and take me the only safe place is on the inside. That's the passing side. On the outside where the wall is........ That's the Suicide. HA HA HA

:cheers:

Alpha_7
02-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Nice movie Racer X :D

Will try to catch you soon.. just have a few things on my plate with the wedding and all ....

but here is a little some for ya Right there (http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=311067)
Enjoy!