PDA

View Full Version : Karate Dog

RacerX
02-21-2003, 06:52 PM
A young small town married couple move to New York City when the husband takes on a new job. The wife, being deathly afraid of intruders has several deadbolts, chains, and bars installed on the doors and windows so she will remain safe while her husband is away at work each day.

Each evening the husband is forced to knock on the door and wait while the wife undoes the chains and deadbolts so he can come in the house.

After several weeks of this it is becoming quite annoying. So, the husband goes on his lunch hour to a nearby kennel to look for a watchdog in hopes it will ease his wifes paranoia.

Walking along with the Dog trainer through the kennels and looking at all the dogs ( the rottweilers are too big, the doberman's are too scary to be house dogs, etc) they finally come to a cage with this mid sized, mangy, listless,nappy haired dog just lying in the corner. The only other things in the cage are a chair and a table.

Not being a very attractive dog by any stretch of the word the husband starts making fun of it to the dog trainer.

The dog trainer replies, "that is probably the best watchdog I have ever trained."

Yeah, right replies the husband.

No really, states the dog trainer. That is Karate Dog. Watch this!
He commands, "Karate dog....Table!"

The dog springs to life and rips the table to shreds then lays back down.

"WOW!" Exclaims the husband will he do that for me?

Try it says the trainer. Tell him to get the chair.

Karate Dog.....Chair! The dog proceeds to maul the chair into tiny bits.

I'll take him. Says the husband.

After arriving home with thd dog. The husband knocks on the door and when his wife opens the door and looks at the monrgrel he has brought home, she asks in disgust, "What in all that is holy, is that?"

The husband replies, "Honey, I know you are frightened being alone all day. So, I got you a watch dog. Meet Karate Dog."

The wife not believing what she is hearing and still not impressed says, "Yeah, right! Karate Dog my ass!...................

PY 222
02-21-2003, 07:03 PM
That is funny..... :thumbs:

10 points.

Dyyryath
02-22-2003, 01:42 AM
LOL :D :D

Moogie
02-22-2003, 10:58 AM
:rotfl: