PDA

View Full Version : My ultimatum

Anarchy99
03-17-2003, 09:11 PM
members of free-dc disarm your computers and shutdown your production immediately :rotfl:

I am giving the members of free-dc 48 hrs to comply with my disarmament resolution :rotfl:

if you do not comply within 48 hrs I will begin my forceful invasion of the top twenty using any and all means at my disposal :rotfl:

I have tried to use diplomatic resolve to come to a peaceful conclusion but it seems that is not going to be possible with the current regime in power :rotfl:

do not take lightly my resolve to rid free-dc of the tyrannical dictatorship that keeps its members oppressed :rotfl:

to those who oppose me beware :rotfl:

to those in the world who watch this occur know this..........

I am a much better dictator and I wont torture and kill near as often :rotfl:

good night

A99:rotfl:

magnav0x
03-17-2003, 10:36 PM
disarm your computers and shutdown your production immediately

/looks for more computers to start

Anarchy99
03-17-2003, 10:44 PM
that wasnt the reply I was looking for :rotfl:

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-21-2003, 06:36 PM
I say boy, I say boy, is you a looking for trouble, cos I think you just stirred up a hornets nest, not a good idea boy, I say not a good idea.. Asking Free-DC'rs to close down their phrams would be like asking "Le Worm" (The curent french persident) to find a backbone....

Anarchy99
03-21-2003, 07:03 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that was funny

good one :cheers:

now shutdown and comply or be overrun by the anarchy99 DF machine :scared:

A99:rotfl:

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-23-2003, 06:04 PM
On Behalf of the Distributed Folding Free DC Crew, no way Biatch, bring it on....
<stir> I don't bow down to little boys :D </stir>