PDA

View Full Version : CPID Always 0 So No Status

AYColumbia
06-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi,
I can't send PMs right now. I need help please. I was going to send a PM per the FAQ to Bok and/or Gopher.

I've never been able to get a CPID so my F@H user/team status never show. I finally figured out how to use the stats tool config page but I can't get a CPID. My F@H info is:
Team: Mizzou
User: aycolumbia

Let me know if you need any more info from me. Thanks for any help. Sorry if I did anything stupid.

Bok
06-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Folding@Home is not a BOINC project so has no concept of a CPID (This is the only real reason for statstool as across non boinc projects there is no way o 'know' the ids).

Quick search for you on the stats page gives This (http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=user&proj=fah&name=AYColumbia195773) so in statstool you'd need to enter 'AYColumbia195773' without the quotes in the FAH field.

Hope that helps!

Bok

AYColumbia
06-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Thanks a lot Bok. Man, I tried the team name but didn't think to use the team number when I was trying different entries. Thanks again.

Bok
06-10-2011, 11:05 AM
I's basically whatever is in the name=XXXXXXX in the url as that's how it's stored in the database. Folding@Home has always been a little qwirky in that the original names are not actually unique in the exported stats file (there would be 2 rows if a user changed teams), so I had to concatenate with the team id to make it unique :)

Bok