PDA

View Full Version : Question

Anarchy99
03-25-2003, 10:28 PM
I am curious to know if maybe my hyper-lunatic personality has gone a little to far and maybe I offended some of you with my brash comments about a little contest in DF

if so, let me say this, I had no intention of offending or putting off anyone

in the heat of the moment I get a little intense and usually do the wrong thing at the right time

I am wondering if this is the case because it has been very quiet on the opposite side of the DF fence

and I am wondering if maybe Ive worn out my welcome here

if this is the case please let me know and I will go Quietly into that goodnight

A99

Scoofy12
03-25-2003, 10:52 PM
nah, i can only speak for myself of course, but my impression is that most folks find your antics amusing and even well-meaning, in your friendly loudmouthed sort of way, and have really just kept people awake and interested... and motivated to crunch, which everyone loves :D

in short, i wouldnt sweat it, we enjoy having you around...

besides, we all know youre all bark and no bite anyway, right? :jester:

Chinasaur
03-25-2003, 11:18 PM
I'm weirder..you're more vocal :thumbs:

:cheers:

IronBits
03-26-2003, 12:49 AM
We are a small group of folks, many with Real Life things going on. :sleepy:
A club if you will... it's always good to have someone banging around in the kitchen now and again :thumbs:
Even tho you don't always get responses here, don't think for a second you aren't getting responses on the other end of the screen. :D
Keep up the good work, positive attitude, and take #1 position in that key counter thing your doing :jester:

GHOST
03-26-2003, 12:52 AM
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF A MANIC DEPRESSIVE SWING. YOU'LL COME OUT OF IT:crazy:

Angus
03-26-2003, 01:07 AM
It hasn't been the most cheerful of times lately - nothing you did or said.

Anyway - we still like having you around :)

Looks like some of us are taunting you from ahead, instead of behind :moon:

Angus

Junior member of THWACKERS United

Anarchy99
03-26-2003, 04:29 AM
sorry for the depressing post just got a little worried about my antics is all

but if no one is bothered forget I said anything

thanks for the responses

A99

Paratima
03-26-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Anarchy99
in the heat of the moment I get a little intense and usually do the wrong thing at the right time A little intense? :eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anarchy99
03-26-2003, 01:25 PM
very funny paratima:rotfl:

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-26-2003, 02:02 PM
hmm you brash, never :D just the same as the rest of us, what happens at 2am after a night drinking caffinated products and thinking I can get another 50Mhz out of this boxen Im sure....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :cheers: :jester:

cygnussphere
03-26-2003, 02:10 PM
Muaahhahahaha

The mind games are working well:spank: the paranoa is setting in with the pressure of tryng to catch the cygnussphere!!:moon:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No really... I'm thinking about starting a pool though to see how long it will take you to take over the #1 spot in the tiny key counter:notworthy