PDA

View Full Version : Free-DC Hydra Clusters

IronBits
04-26-2003, 11:38 AM
Ok, gonna make this one STICKY ;)
We have 3 different Hydra Clusters right?
You need parts for what to get another boxen running?
Keep the lists concise and specific where needed, k?
Everyone dig around in your drawers and closets for them 'dusty, tired and still usable' parts & pieces and get them shipped! :thumbs:

Paratima
04-26-2003, 12:13 PM
I got pieces/parts. Whoever is East, gimme a list!

MrTRS
04-26-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by IronBits
We have 3 different Hydra Clusters right?

I think one of the Hydra guys has fallen out. I'm pretty sure freeiso and Free-DC Hydra-East has not been online in a couple months. I could be wrong.

Ray

CaptainMooseInc
09-19-2004, 12:20 AM
I live in Indiana and have recently moved out. I'm have running a Comcast Cable (3.0MBps) connection. I'd be interested in throwing up a cluster. If anyone's looking to build w/ spart parts, I'll split shipping w/ you or whatever and run it. I will put a VPN client on it so I don't need a monitor to check up on it.

-Jeff

jasong
10-29-2004, 07:44 PM
If you guys have a science or research project(dc of course) that doesn't involve prime numbers, mapping the internet, or cryptography and you have someone to build or maintain a machine: drop me a line about the project

jasong at conwaycorp dot net

I don't have a lot of money at the moment, but I AM trying to get a job. At the very least, we could put something on the backburner. :)

PS2pcGAMER
03-08-2005, 06:31 PM
It would be great if someone could update this sometime. I am interested in seeing who is running the various hydras and for what projects. :cheers: