PDA

View Full Version : Dyyryath

IronBits
06-23-2003, 05:53 PM
You need you to check yer boxen and yer SIX!
'you know who' is sneaking up on ya like a :mouserun: :jester:
Really, we need ya to check the pilot light again. :trash:

IronBits
06-23-2003, 05:58 PM
Ok, not panic time yet, but real soon now...
http://stats.zerothelement.com/cgi-bin/distributed-folding/cd-graph-vs-team-custom.pl?teams=5&teams=78&data=LastUpdateStruct&time=1&points=16&title=Arachnid+Stats+-+Custom+Graph&xsize=600&ysize=400&scale=AUTO&maxScale=.1&maxAbs=&minScale=.1&minAbs=&type=LINE&transparency=1&dimension=1&lineWidth=2&submit=Create+My+Graph

cygnussphere
06-23-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by IronBits
Ok, not panic time yet, but real soon now...
http://stats.zerothelement.com/cgi-bin/distributed-folding/cd-graph-vs-team-custom.pl?teams=5&teams=78&data=LastUpdateStruct&time=1&points=16&title=Arachnid+Stats+-+Custom+Graph&xsize=600&ysize=400&scale=AUTO&maxScale=.1&maxAbs=&minScale=.1&minAbs=&type=LINE&transparency=1&dimension=1&lineWidth=2&submit=Create+My+Graph

Ars 270 active users

FreeDc 50 active users

Its just a matter of time unless some heavy fire power shows up here.:(

A99 I'm holding you responcable to hold off the Ars hoard :whip: :Pokes: :D

:cheers:

Dyyryath
06-24-2003, 11:38 PM
I'm afraid I'm having a terrible time with this client. It's got some kind of mysterious memory problem which is keeping me from running it on some of my machines, and it just stops running unexpectedly on others. :(

Hopefully Howard will get the kinks worked out so I can get back to serious crunching...

magnav0x
06-24-2003, 11:41 PM
I too have noticed that the client likes to just stop crunching.

Anarchy99
06-25-2003, 12:28 AM
me hold off ars

by myself:eek:

what are you guys doing:Pokes:

Ive got laptops, old 333s, 500s 600s and everynew piece of hardware my roomate has poured into this :cheers:

I can barely hold back mr bob and soon docwardo let alone the entire advancing army of ARS:help:

rsbriggs
06-25-2003, 01:05 AM
Ahh heck - I'm not much of a problem. Am I? Really? :D

Actually, it just seems that way - Ghost and ZaphodB are pushing me along from behind, or underneath, or whatever that is. I'm just trying to stay out of peoples way... :mouserun:

IronBits
06-25-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Dyyryath
I'm afraid I'm having a terrible time with this client. It's got some kind of mysterious memory problem which is keeping me from running it on some of my machines, and it just stops running unexpectedly on others. :(

Hopefully Howard will get the kinks worked out so I can get back to serious crunching... :bang: That plain sux0rs! I'm running all M$ boxen, mostly w2k and no problems now that the servers are staying up. A couple win98 and winXP boxen thrown in for good measure. Memory usage increases all day long, so I restart many of them to keep em from thrashing the swapfile :(
I take it the *nix boxen are having fits?

GHOST
06-25-2003, 02:32 AM
my redhat/biostar box was frozen last time i checked. had to reboot. switched to winxp on that machine. so far mandrake seems ok, it just wont load with my biostar board. i know i can't stand in a99's way but i was definetly trying to stand in bob's way. looks like i will have to give that up for awhile.

Anarchy99
06-25-2003, 04:58 AM
ya whatever :rolleyes:

ghost has been holding me off pretty good and that little burst by bob didnt help me at all:rolleyes:

but I will hold my own for now

I am running winxp and 2k on all my boxes and laptops and havent had any trouble to speak of yet but we will see what happens in time:D

I am shooting for the top ten and hoping to hold on there for awhile:Pokes:

rsbriggs
06-25-2003, 07:44 AM
That little 78k burst from last time won't happen again - it was all the production on all my machines stored up for 12 hours.

As it was, I didn't even beat IronBits production for the same hour when I dumped it. Looks like I have one more little dump this morning, then I'm back to just level production (unless there is a machine somewhere that I missed...)

===bob