Brian the Fist
07-02-2003, 02:28 AM
Please post the exact message(s) which appears in your error.log

TyOI
07-02-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Brian the Fist
Please post the exact message(s) which appears in your error.log

TyOI

error log related to the same/similar errors others were having once i read through some of the posts on the forum regarding unable to find previous file etc - it lastly advised to remove filelist.txt and start agin tried this but the units did not go up so i dumped the directory and started again only had 50 units in it

Admin
TyOI

AMDPHREAK
07-04-2003, 02:38 PM
I too have this error on one box, but I am still working on making sure my hardware/OS is stable so I don't want to blame the DF CLI yet.

But the error appeared in the CLI window after both the CLI and DFGui died (froze) when attempting to stop the client for upload. (a very common crash point for me on all machines, seems DFgui tanks when trying to stop a frozen CLI process.)

But this time durring the recovery, the first message "Uploading fileset x of y to server" was followed by "data file checksum error" which then halted the upload, went to the hadnle message and then merrily continued crunching.

And as I wrote this, the dang thing uploaded on it's own and seems fine. I love this self-fixing stuff, but it really does leave me stumped!

Error log as follows...
ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 4015} File *handle*_0_protein_0004549_min.val is corrupt, missing or has been tampered with; cannot continue - replace file and start again, or manually delete filelist.txt
ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 4127} Error during upload: Data file checksum failed

Again, my system is screwy in at least a few areas. (the date and time were set back to 1999 durring this error, and it is a p3 1.4 tualatin on a non tualatin mobo, so there are lots of things for me to check first)