PDA

View Full Version : Outnumbered 7:1 and still pulling away

RacerX
07-24-2003, 01:13 PM
Just wanted to chime in and let the team know how impressed I am with everyone.
Ars now has 350 active members to our 50 and we are still inching out a gap on them.

Great job gang!:thumbs: :banana:

pointwood
07-24-2003, 03:03 PM
Well...those numbers can't really be trusted I believe. I'm pretty sure the catastrophic update has hit our production more than yours.

I don't know for how long you should not produce anything to be considered inactive, but I bet our # of active members will go down :cry:

No matter what though, you guys are doing an impressive job!

CodeMonkey
07-24-2003, 03:36 PM
I just checked - everything in the file that you get from the link mentioned above has the correct 1:43 p.m. timestamp... Be aware that unzipping it into your target folder might not do what you expect - it unzips into a sub-folder. Be certain that you are actually overwriting the old files.....

Now how the heck did this happen? I posted this to a different thread.....

pointwood
07-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Those Freebies are some tricky bastards...I tell you! :p

Dyyryath
07-24-2003, 07:34 PM
The active user count is determined by users producing work in the last week. We'll see what things look like next Wednesday.

Oh yeah, and Pointy? :weggy: :D

pointwood
07-24-2003, 07:53 PM
Did you see what Dyyryath just did?! They are not exactly friendly here! :swear:

:jester:

rshepard
07-24-2003, 07:58 PM
NO- that was friendly :D

you should see us get mean:

:spank: :spank:
:trash: :trash:

:machgun: :machgun:
:sniper: :sniper:
:whip: :whip:

cygnussphere
07-24-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by pointwood
Did you see what Dyyryath just did?! They are not exactly friendly here! :swear:

:jester:

Hey you should be happy he didn't break out the TOP SECRET FREEDC ATOMIC WEDGY :scared: :lmao:

:tempted:

:cheers:

cygnussphere
07-24-2003, 08:48 PM
Just wondering Dyy if you had errr... contacted xj10bt??? We could promise to like take hostages if there isn't some kind of a better update plan?? :D
Oh... Oh.... no we would threaten to sic A99 on Dr Howard:tempted: Of course you don't break out the big gun unless negotiations are going badly :fireboun:

Ya Ya thats the ticket:banana:

:tempted:

:cheers: