PDA

View Full Version : life is beautiful

Anarchy99
07-27-2003, 12:36 PM
and what a wonderous and exciting world we live in :)

the sun is out and the kids are playing, if you listen close you can hear the ice-cream man coming up the street in a quaint and sweet little nieghborhood.

the boys are playing ball in the sandlot and trying to be thier big league hero's at the plate:)

the girls are busy with lemonade stands and holly hobby easy bake ovens:)

the cat is lounging in the sun and the dog is at ease in the shade:)

the world for lack of a better way to describe it has come full circle and all is right with the world:)

:kiss:

AND IF YOU SLACKERS DONT START PRODUCING SOME DF I WILL CRUSH MOUNTAINS, DRY UP SEAS AND CRACK OPEN THE EARTH SMASH YOUR HAPPY PLACE AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT:looney:

Chinasaur
07-27-2003, 02:08 PM
You haven't taken your meds yet today have you?

/me hands Anarchy a glass of water... "come on...."

Dyyryath
07-27-2003, 02:14 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anarchy99 is a riot! :D

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Richard Clyne
07-27-2003, 02:40 PM
I thought the new look Anarchy99 was too good to be true. :rotfl: :rotfl:

magnav0x
07-27-2003, 03:09 PM
I was actualy beginning to think he actualy did take his meds for a second :neener:

magicfan241
07-27-2003, 04:13 PM
He has meds???

NO WAY!!!

Liar!!

Chinasaur
07-27-2003, 04:22 PM
He may not, but I do :jester:

/me melts into the fabric of the computer chair and watches the sun....

magicfan241
07-27-2003, 04:26 PM
I don't take meds. If I had to buy meds, I couldn't play with DC. That would be a bad thing. And since DC is meds for me, pointless...

Chinasaur
07-27-2003, 04:37 PM
You rock then!! :D

gopher_yarrowzoo
07-27-2003, 05:58 PM
</key Mic=on>Attention Shoppers there is a Meds Special on right now, "Buy 1 get 2 Free"..... Just Run Up to the Pharmachist and say your from Free-dc and Gopher Sent ya</key mic=off>

Stroll On... A99 I suggest you get there first cos I know the rest will take all the good stuff...:smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
Hmm :dump: your stats people and keep him Quiet Plz.. some of us like a snooze in the afternoon

Chinasaur
07-27-2003, 06:44 PM
Goph,

to get the stuff he needs, I thought usually involved a lengthy "ward" visit ;)

TheOtherPhil
07-27-2003, 06:57 PM
Meds in Austrailia are Tampons apparently, so I sure hope he hasn't been taking them :lmao:

magicfan241
07-27-2003, 07:06 PM
I'm glad I live in Phila., PA. Where we root for I-G-G-L-E-S!! Except me. I root for the Steelers. Not only that, I bleed black and gold.

Chinasaur
07-27-2003, 09:49 PM
Well..I taunted Jammy last week..seems she found some extra firepower somewhere..don't think she fancied getting run over. All to the good, helps the end result :)

Black and gold eh? If it aint got Franco Harris....

RacerX
07-28-2003, 12:57 PM
That's ok. Everyone just keep passing A99 of as being unstable. Looks to me as if he is keeping his word. BANG! Hydra west goes orange and is well footed inside the top 30. Two more spots being overtaken today and should be in the top 25 by tomorrow.

I have passed cars on the freeway at 175mph and the closing speed on them of 100mph is really a rush. It is a great deal of fun to pass them at that speed. Kinda the same feeling here. (Well, not really)

To sum it all up we are doing all we can here to maintain or increase our gap over Ars. Should have another box to add here in the next few days as well.

cygnussphere
07-28-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by RacerX
I have passed cars on the freeway at 175mph and the closing speed on them of 100mph is really a rush. It is a great deal of fun to pass them at that speed. Kinda the same feeling here. (Well, not really)

San's Wheely?

:tempted:

:cheers:

Anarchy99
07-28-2003, 04:48 PM
anybody here remember the breakfast club.........

well you better up the DF production cause if I "don't" start hearing a ruckus in here I will be "CRACKIN SKULLS"

:Pokes: c'mon

:Pokes: I'm waiting

:Pokes: any-day

:Pokes: let's go

[full metal jacket] pyle you had best pull your head out of your :moon: and start :dump: tiffany cuff-links or I will definitely :spank: you up [full metal jacket]

I cant make the bad man stop if you don't start producing some DF, produce some DF and I will make the bad man stop:lmao:

gopher_yarrowzoo
07-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Okay Guys time to get those "stealth" Pharms of Hijacked Hyper-Borged Machines... to DUMP :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Hmmm oh and maybe somehow tie A99 up with some nice CAT 5e Cable... hmm or someone go find a BOFH archive and erm get some hints on how to erm "slow" him down ;)