PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

Chinasaur
08-12-2003, 07:34 AM
Leaving Thursday for 9 days. I can't leave computers on as the apt has no fire suppression devices and it would weird me out leaving the things on that long.

Sorry to be dropping ~120K off team dailies but on the plus side it looks like I'll get passed by everyone I just passed :D

I'd leave the lemonade and sandwiches out but by the time you all get to me they would be stale. Drop by the #lobby when I get back and I'll make you a nice tasty lunch :)

Cheers!!! :cheers:

mr_mann
08-12-2003, 07:42 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA by the time you get back i will have smashed you and your lil farm :)

me and my friend mr clyne that is

Richard Clyne
08-12-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Chinasaur
Leaving Thursday for 9 days. I can't leave computers on as the apt has no fire suppression devices and it would weird me out leaving the things on that long.

Sorry to be dropping ~120K off team dailies but on the plus side it looks like I'll get passed by everyone I just passed :D

I'd leave the lemonade and sandwiches out but by the time you all get to me they would be stale. Drop by the #lobby when I get back and I'll make you a nice tasty lunch :)

Cheers!!! :cheers:

Main thing is enjoy your vacation. Don't worry if I pass you while your away, I am sure that it will not take you too long to pass me again. ;)

Honest, Iwill not sneak in and change your handle to my handle :whistle: while chomping away at the sandwiches. Not sure if they will be as stale as you hope. :moon:

When I pass you I will make sure that I reach out my car and give you a good old fashioned :weggy:

If I don't catch you on IRC beforehand, have a good vacation.:bouncy:

Fozzie
08-12-2003, 09:08 AM
1.6 million in 9 days it's pushin my little pharm but the end result would be well worth it :cool:

Chicken Cordon Bleu methinks is on the cards

Fozzie
08-18-2003, 02:54 PM
what a bummer of a time to go on holiday.

Hope you had a great time matey.

I look for you in my REAR VIEW mirror.

:cool: