PDA

View Full Version : Uploads not posting on stats.

LagosAzul
09-04-2003, 09:55 AM
Ok after updating to the new protien, and crunching through a few gens, I uploaded, and recieved an XP error msg, saying Foldtrajlite.exe had closed unexpectedly. I reported the error, and the upload finished. This morning, I uploaded about 62 gens, with no error msg, BUT, none of the generations seem to actually have been recieved. None of my work is being posted on the stats page.

Is this work just gone? Poofed out of existence? Or is there a way for me to retrieve the data, re-install the program, and then re-upload the data?

unfortunately the error message was not posted in the DFClient window, so I didnt note its exact wording. Actually there was no error according to the DFClient.

Thanks in advance.

edit: this was what I found in Error text:

ERROR: [000.010] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 5486} An error occurred in CalcCreaseEnergy
ERROR: [001.008] {crease.c, line 103} File not found blpotential.txt

repeated abut 40times, as well as this:

ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 4539} Warning during upload: STATUS 910 MISSING PREVIOUS OR ILLEGAL GENERATION

once for every attempeted uploaded gen. Damn wish this has popped up in the DFClient I would have cancelled the DL :(

shortfinal
09-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Did you look at the error.log file in the distribfold directory?

Shortfinal

Brian the Fist
09-04-2003, 12:45 PM
Do you have the 'missing' file in the program directory?

LagosAzul
09-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Sorry didnt even look. Just deleted he files, and reinstalled.

[DPC]Mobster
09-05-2003, 09:08 AM
:D Don't you just love it that a lot of people report bugs, delete the complete client dir and just go on folding with a reinstall.

How can they ever solve a problem if we delete the evidence? :confused: :jester: