PDA

View Full Version : primordial ooze

Chaos
11-27-2003, 10:48 AM
It seems that this is the place I want to play, I have been reading fozzie and anarchy stories for a little while now and have decided to come play with them for awhile or maybe longer :)

I see that Anarchy99 is pretty much the ant that wants to move the rubber tree plant and fozzie is the little train that could :)

I will show you both what it means to be snatched from a curb by a passing truck, I will catch you both while you are incapacitated and then maybe by then you will be ready to back up some of the bantering you two have made a career of here :)

watch me closely as you will soon see distinct form rise from the primordial ooze

I am going to talk to the mall santa and see if I cant get you both a lesser place in the stats by christmas, dont thank me its the least I could do :)

"and they stepped to the edge of the abyss and stared into the dark form that was nothing........and from the chaos, nothing stared back"

:)

Fozzie
11-27-2003, 11:10 AM
I'll probably be out of action for the rest of this year with projects and the low rewards of this protein.

I'll keep an eye on you just in case your production climbs high enough for you to be a threat before 2004.

:cheers: for your production matey, good to have more active crunchers here.

As far as the boast of you roadkilling me well as I say to any other cruncher, bring it don't sing it.

magnav0x
11-27-2003, 11:27 AM
/me thinks this will be fun to watch :cool:

:|punch|:

gopher_yarrowzoo
11-27-2003, 05:21 PM
Hmm yup Time to sit back and get the :cool: on and get the speed traps ready to catch the Choas Machine.... I got sideswiped by it but I'm still trucking... Damn the 2 best people in this and they go away just when it starts to get interesting...
:D

Fozzie
11-28-2003, 03:39 AM
Part of the projects I have to undertake before Christmas/New year is to rip out lots of old P2 machines and bung in loads of new P4 2.8GHZ ones.

Strange how the DF client might just drop onto a few of them.

Be ready for a renewed Fozzie in 2004.

Well that's the plan anyway.:D

gopher_yarrowzoo
11-29-2003, 08:08 PM
Fozzie Dude, Get real power :p get AMD's man they'll cost ya less or you can get more Ghz for your ££££ ya know... Hmm dabs is a good site to get on-line or there are a few others :D hmm come back and rip A99 & Choas Limb from Limb :thumbs: