PDA

View Full Version : Dyyryath is about to get smacked out of the top 5[not by me!]

magicfan241
12-02-2003, 02:55 PM
beth133 is closing in on Dyyryath fast. He countered with a major dump, but looks like he will be over taken within the next week!

Go Dyyryath! Borg the path to keeping in the top 5!!! :|punch|: (who is giving the punch to who??)

Dyyryath
12-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Yeah, looks like Beth133's gonna get me, at least temporarily. It won't be the first time, that's for sure. :D

My dump wasn't actually a dump, but rather a one day 'test' to see how the client performs on my work boxes and to get a rough idea what I could produce. It was run on about 1/3 of the boxes that I might be willing to use in the future.

I'm still pretty leering of the DF clients, though. Every time I think we've seen them squash all the bugs something else comes along. I don't mind running it on all my boxes, but I'd have to be completely confident in it to run it work systems.

Paratima
12-02-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by magicfan241
Go Dyyryath! Borg the path to keeping in the top 5!!! :|punch|: (who is giving the punch to who??) ...to whom