PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can get a supercharger for my

Fozzie
01-06-2004, 10:56 AM
studabaker.

It doesn't seem to be running too good after I got it towed out of that ravine.

Can't seem to keep up with the Crazy Train at the moment.

:bang:

Paratima
01-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Ask the Fixer of Broken Things. He's got something for 'most every occasion. :p

Anarchy99
01-06-2004, 02:45 PM
supercharger........did you say supercharger.........

you must be delusional from the fumes that archaic hunk of automotive embarrassment pumps into the air :rolleyes:

have you seen the stats young padawan :rolleyes:

when we last met I was but the student and now I am the master :cheers:

you will bow before me as all the others have before you came along to embarrass your lineage :rolleyes:

you are nothing more than the latest genetic misfire to wish for a miracle in which you are the hero but alas you are no more than captain zero leader of the lost and wayward blind searching for that which does not exist and for you that would be success :rotfl:

failure is your mantra and the pathetic trek through life in search of disappointment is your destiny :rolleyes:

you should do us all a favor and rip out your own stuffing for the sake of mankind alone.........

A99

Chinasaur
01-06-2004, 06:21 PM
BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!!!!

F O Z Z I E S .. C Y B E R A M A !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.muppetworld.com/cyberama/index.html)

Take two hours worth and call A99 collect in the morning.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :spray: :spray: :spray: :spray: :spray: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anarchy99
01-07-2004, 12:19 AM
I don't need to be bothered by the petty rantings of the lesser masses, I don't even care if he uses C A L L A T T free for you and cheap for me :rolleyes:

dont ever make a phone call that involves contacting me about that damn fuzzie rat :bang:

have a nice day

omniscient all powerful supreme being (A99)